AudioCubes store in NYC!!!
Jun 9, 2007 at 7:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

MrSlacker

Headphoneus Supremus
I was just browsing their site and noticed something new. When I clicked, I found a blog http://nyc.audiocubes.com/
Looks like they are opening a store in NYC. This is great news for all of us in the city, however, now we will be forced to pay tax on all AC purchases
mad.gif

Jun 9, 2007 at 7:37 PM Post #2 of 25
Cool! Where we pay in sales tax we gain in not having to pay shipping and not having to wait...instant gratification!
icon10.gif
Also:

"One of the main features in the AudioCubes Store is an extensive headphone sampling system. We will be demoing most of our popular headphones. "

Looks like the site of a future mini meet for us New Yawkers.

Jun 9, 2007 at 7:43 PM Post #4 of 25
Great, at least for those who live in New York City.
I wonder what this means to AudioCubes customers around the world though? Meaning prices, sales tax, etc.

Jun 9, 2007 at 7:49 PM Post #5 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oski /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cool! Where we pay in sales tax we gain in not having to pay shipping and not having to wait...instant gratification!
icon10.gif
Also:

"One of the main features in the AudioCubes Store is an extensive headphone sampling system. We will be demoing most of our popular headphones. "

Looks like the site of a future mini meet for us New Yawkers.

yup.. i'd rather pay sales tax and take the R train to get my headphones than pay for shipping and wait for them to come.

Jun 9, 2007 at 7:53 PM Post #6 of 25
woo hoo!!
biggrin.gif

Jun 9, 2007 at 8:04 PM Post #8 of 25
..if only i didn't live in such a small city
frown.gif

Jun 9, 2007 at 9:45 PM Post #11 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjkurita /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is cool as hell. Hopefully it fares better than the Qualia store...

They will have a much wider product line than a Qualia store. I do hope them success.

Jun 9, 2007 at 9:55 PM Post #12 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sh0eBoX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
..if only i didn't live in such a small city
frown.gif

look on the bright side: at least you have a baseball team. oh wait, um... a football.. no... basket... no... um... at least you live near... well, hmmm...

the primaries! you've got the Iowa caucuses! and some nifty creative writing program somewhere...

yay for you!
tongue.gif

Jun 9, 2007 at 10:50 PM Post #13 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Do /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shouldn't I be able to order online and have it shipped to DE tax free from NYC?

Do!

it will probably be like new egg. If you live in a state where they have a warehouse you'll be taxed.

Jun 9, 2007 at 11:05 PM Post #15 of 25
No sales tax in DE. I've never payed sales tax from Newegg or anywhere else online. I've been exempt from tax even when i purchased something within NYC as with my Grado pads. Not sure why I got hooked up on the Grado pads. It's nice living in the home of tax free shopping.

Do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back