Audio46 Product Tour - Questyle CMA Twelve DAC Headphone Amp (Names Announced)
Jun 15, 2021 at 5:48 PM Post #16 of 42
First off, huge thanks to Audio46 sponsoring this tour! This unit has actually caught my eyes for a while for its all-in-one potential and the brand, so I'm glad to got to try it out.

Due to the nature of the unit, this review will be somewhat split into two main sections—as an all-in-one DAC + Headphone Amp and as a standalone DAC only. The environments used were:
- Bluesound Node 2i
- DAC + Headphone Amp
- DAC Only -> Burson Conductor 3XR + 4x Sparkos 3602
- DAC Only -> XDuoo MT-604 Tube Amp
- Focal Clear, Focal Celestee, Shuoer EJ07, Shuoer EJ09, Mangird Tea

Build/Design/Technicals

The CMA Twelve ("Twelve") is a well-built tank of a unit. Weighing close to 8 pounds, the unit feels sturdy and the solid black anodized aluminum chassis is well-finished. There were no noticeable surface defects and the entire body fit together quite well. While there are visible screws on the top and bottom of the case, they all sit flush and don't detract from the overall design.

IMG_1551.jpeg

Under the hood, we can see some more well-built internals. The fairly beefy toroidal transformer powers the unit without any problems. It's nice to see that the transformer cables are completely sleeved and that all electrical contacts are well-insulated. Mains grounding was also properly done here, with the metal chassis tied directly to the earth ground [something that can't be taken for granted apparently]. Looking further, We can see a fair assortment of genuine Nichicon capacitors handling the linear power supply filtering.

IMG_1554.jpeg

IMG_1558.jpeg

The Twelve uses a popular XMOS USB controller, which appears to be thoughtfully laid out and very well decoupled with proper capacitor spacing and sizing across the board (pun intended). Unfortunately one drawback of these XMOS chips is the requirement for external Windows drivers—not a problem on MacOS. This isn't a major issue since QueStyle supplies the drivers on its website and includes a little driver CD that no one ever uses.

IMG_1556.jpeg

Moving onto the amplification section, we can see that the amp is a fully balanced class A design using precision Dale THT resistors and Wima film caps. It's nice to see such high quality components in the signal path at this price level. The amplifier section also uses Questyle's proprietary "Current Mode Amplification" technology, but to my ears, switching between the two yielding no perceptible difference whatsoever across my entire library or any of my listening sessions (sorry Questyle!).

IMG_1557.jpeg

Up next, we have a fairly beefy motorized potentiometer handling volume control for the preamp section. A little bit disappointing that the EMF-noisy motor is so close to some of the audio signal path, but that only really factors in when the volume is being changed. The pot is smooth and has a very nice resistance to it when turning manually. I didn't notice any back-EMF when adjusting the volume from the pot and the driver circuit appears to be fairly well protected against any backwards inductance generated from the motor—good job there!

IMG_1560.jpeg

Lastly, something to call out is the 5GHz wireless module that the Twelve has. While on first blush, this may seem like part of a streaming DAC/Amp, this 5GHz module is only designed to work with Questyle's own streaming unit, not connect to WiFi. This seems like a little bit of a missing feature that would've been nice to have, but it is what it is. However, one thing to notice is the proximity of the module to some of the analog components on the board without additional shielding. The noise floor is audibly higher once the unit is switched to 5GHz mode, even when nothing is playing, especially through the head-amp section. I would've liked to see Questyle add some additional shielding in addition to the existing metal bracket, which doesn't seem to be doing a whole lot.

IMG_1561.jpeg

The unit as an all-in-one offers a fairly robust set of IO options. On the digital side, you have your usual USB (up to 384KHz), TOSLink/Coax (up to 192KHz). Additionally, you an AEs/EBU port which is nice to see. Finally, a fairly rare feature, you have a S/PDIF output, which lets you use then unit as a DDC for improved jitter in poor USB or S/PDIF sources. Sadly, I don't have an AudioPrecision to test out the DDC performance of the unit.

IMG_1553.jpeg

On the analog side of things, you have both fully balanced (true balanced) and single ended outputs. Both outputs have a selectable gain setting of 20dBu and 14dBu. As well, both outputs can either be line-out or pre-outs, using the Twelve as the volume control. I did have a little bit of trouble with the Twelve going into the Conductor 3XR over XLR though. On 20dBu, there was massive clipped (expected), but the clipping was even present on the 14dBu "Standard" mode on line-level. This was a little bit concerning, since the 3XR should be able to tolerate a fairly hot input. To avoid this, I had to switch to pre-out mode and put the volume knob at around 80%. Not a major issue, but something that Questyle should potentially look into.

For the headphone out section, the Twelve offers 4-pin XLR output [what I used], 1/4" single ended, as well as 4.4mm balanced. All three headphone outputs can be driven at the same time, but note that they share the same volume control. If you're going to be using more than one output at the same time, you should be careful that the headphones are reasonably volume matched.

IMG_1552.jpeg

Sound as All-In-One

Detail and Resolution

Since the unit seemed to be billed as an all-in-one powerhouse, my main evaluation was using it as a combo DAC/Amp. Overall, the Twelve is very comparable to the higher priced Burson 3XR, trading a little bit of warmth for some more resolution. Listening to A Tale of Outer Suburbia by Hands Like Houses, the complex drum kit cymbals at 1:50 present as more defined and each hit is a little bit more distinct. We see similar behavior in That won't save us by Against the Current where the Twelve takes the cake in terms of raw resolution and detail retrieval. These are pretty small differences though and mostly present themselves as a blacker background between individual notes. Doing a quick A/B makes the 3XR just a tad blurred almost like an 4K video was just a hair out of focus. Nothing is missing in the 3XR, but rather the Twelve is able to isolate and present each sound sharper.

Soundstage and Control

Tracks that mix wide orchestral passages with intimate vocals like Loyal Brave True by Christina Aguilera have a greater sense of depth and width from the Twelve than from the 3XR. However, this effect was pretty difficult to replicate consistency across other orchestral and classical tracks, so I'd put the 3XR and Twelve on par with each other in this department.

Where the tides turn is bass-heavy tracks. While the Twelve offers more raw slam in intense tracks like C'mon by GRiZ, its comparative lack of headroom make taming the drivers difficult next to the 3XR. The 3XR seems to trade a little bit of the raw slam factor for some more damping on the driver and holds the trailing edge with more finesse. This is pretty consistent across bass-intense tracks like Fairy Tale by Seori and A.I. Troopers (Inst.) from AleXa. While the Twelve offers some more ear-rattling thump and texture across the board, the 3XR handles the driver better with its 7W of headroom vs. 2W from the Twelve. This translates into a bit more natural and tighter bass, keeping the surrounding milliseconds clearer and cleaner.

Moving onto the upper registers, the Twelve trades some blows with the 3XR. Naturally sibilant tracks like The Long Night (긴밤) by Seori came felt harsher on the Twelve whereas the 3XR smoothed out most of the peaks. On the other hand, tracks that benefit from a little bit more energy like Fantasy by PinkFantasy seemed to be lively and more crisp on the Twelve than the 3XR. Overall, I'd say the Twelve is edgier and more energetic compared to the 3XR in the upper registers.

As a Standalone DAC

In an attempt to isolate the AKM 4490 DAC's sound from the Twelve's amplifier section, the pre-out of the Twelve was run into the 3XR's analog inputs over XLR. That way, it was easier to directly compare the 4490 vs the ESS Sabre DAC of the 3XR.

The most immediately noticeable thing was that the Twelve imaged significantly more laterally across all tracks, putting the left and right image must further to the sides than the ESS of the 3XR. Play by CHUNG HA and Why Did You Come to My Home by Minx both widened significantly using the Twelve's DAC. I'm honestly not entirely sure where to attribute this difference to, whether its better crosstalk performance or others—since I just don't have the equipment to measure here. Safe to say though, the difference was very readily apparent between the two and consistently repeatable.

Turning back towards vocals, the ESS of the Burson makes female vocals sound richer and more full bodied, while the Twelve's 4490 presents more delicately and a little bit "thin." Powerhouse vocals like those in Tears of Gold by Faouzia benefit significantly from the 3XR's extra depth and body and more relaxed singers like RIELL in Stubborn have a smoothness to them that's lost in the Twelve.

In a similar theme to using the Twelve as an all-in-one, the DAC itself seems more resolving compared to the ESS implementation in the 3XR. This Ain't No Place for Animals by Hands Like Houses is more engaging and "thump"-ier on the 3XR, but loses much of the clarity in the fast-moving passages. The Twelve's 4490 brings back most of the distinctness and refinement in the murky drum breaks (1:29) at the expense of some of the tonal gloss and impact.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2021 at 8:26 PM Post #17 of 42
I’d like to start with a huge thanks to Audio46 for the opportunity to review this unit. I’ve been a big fan of the Questyle CMA series for some time. I’ve owned the 400i which I’ve modded an RK27 pot into and the 600i for reference. I’ve since moved on from these units however the many, many hours I’ve spent with them will always resonate. A friend of mine still owns my old 600i and I was glad to keep it close. He’s been pleased with it for years, even after trying more modern gear which definitely says something.

A little disclaimer…. I’m not being compensated in any way for this review. I’ll be sharing the good and the bad here. I don’t pull any punches.

Comparison gear used for this review are as follows:

Source: Pi4+Pi2AES running Moode 64bit Kernel

Schiit Gungnir A1, RME ADI-2 DAC FS V2, Schiit Freya S, Singxer SA-1

Headphones : Hifiman HE6se, Sennheiser HD660S, AKG K712

2ch : Modded GT102 Z4 – LS50

Build Quality:

I can’t complain one bit here. Toroidal transformer, high quality parts throughout with machined casing. As with all CMA products they’ve absolutely got an elegant feel to it. Plugs are Neutrik and everything is tight. The switches clunk hard and confidently as well. The only issue I’ve ever had with Questyle was the pot used in the 400i was of low quality. Not the case with the Twelve, absolutely top notch pot performance. Not much else to say here, which is a very good thing.

Questyle1.jpg

Functionality:

Let’s start this one off with a slight bruise. I really would have liked analog input capability especially on a unit of this price tag. Mainly because the current mode amplification is such a strength and the 600i having this ability is a home run. I really wish Questyle would put out a modernized dedicated headphone amp but I can’t really hold this against the twelve. It’s marketed as an all in one after all. Inputs are plentiful and include USB, AES, Coax and Optical.

There is a Bluetooth module however it appears this is to be used with “Questyle’s Digital Source System”. I tried to get this to work anyways using my OnePlus 7 with no luck so I can assume it is a proprietary addition. Adding this layer is not ideal in this day in age when so many manufacturers have dropped this approach in favor of compatibility. This gripe aside, it’s got plenty of inputs and the Xmos controller was recognized without the need for a driver by my W10 PC however your mileage may vary. USB chip appears to be an XU208. In my testing the coupling was not great. I’ve got a really noisy ultrabook I break out to test USB sources and when testing RCA out from the DAC I was able to detect some noise. Other than this, the unit was quiet from my regular laptop and gaming PC in testing and balanced out was used primarily. I don’t think anyone will be seeking out the twelve for the RCA out performance from a really dirty source.

Moving towards the positive side we’ve got front panel bias control, amp switching and source selection. The inclusion of a 4.4mm with the standard ¼&XLR is a fantastic and modern step forward from Questyle. Volume knob operation is smooth and has great feel. Summit-Fi fit and finish as usual from Questyle.

Questyle2.jpg

Sound Quality:

You’ve stuck around this far right? But let’s be honest.. you likely skipped to this point as this is what really matters. Current Mode Amplification slams it out of the park with a meaty bloom in the lower registers that just draws you in. So long as your headphones is capable in the bass region the twelve will reward you with an engaging, fleshed out sound. The sound is very linear however it is not detail driven like the RME ADI-2. It does have a slight frequency range compression to it, which I believe comes from the DAC section. Note though, this is VERY slight. Subjectively it actually has more of an airy and open (not to be confused with treble heavy) presentation. Much less closed at the borders of the soundstage like my RME ADI-2 exhibits. Very natural sounding and ever so slightly forgiving of less than pristine recordings.

I’d rank the twelve well above the 600i in engagement as the 600i had a bit too much up top for my tastes long term. With a multibit DAC the 600i was tamed beautifully, however the convenience of an all in one was also lost. This aside the Twelve was really an enjoyable listen. It has the right blend of detail, musicality and finesse to make it a compelling package as an all in one. Power on the spec sheet is a little light, 900mw into 32ohms… yet it powered through the HE6se without issue. My AKG712’s on the SE output also had plenty of juice on tap so I wouldn’t worry about these figures. Questyle units pack quite a punch

The DAC section I do believe is the weaker of the two links in the twelve. It’s completely serviceable as is don’t get me wrong however it’s not up to the quality of the amplification section. I tested the Twelve routed into my Freya S set to passive and Db meter matched the lot for easy switching. Pi2AES handled the simultaneous streaming to the RME ADI-2, Gungnir A1 and the Twelve. LS50’s were the scalpel I used along with some help from the HE6se + Singxer SA-1. The sound was enjoyable from the twelve, I’d even call it good. Compared to my current stable though it never touched excellent nor did it blend into a middle ground between the other two. As an all in one though the current mode amplification shined with a natural and open presentation that made me kind of miss my old Questyle units. The Twelve is an Amp first unit, such as my RME is a DAC first unit. Keep these facts in mind as I still definitely do NOT consider the Twelve’s DAC inferior.

Value:

$1,499 buys you a whole heck of a lot in the audio world these days. The house CMA sound is absolutely something to experience. The Twelve has both pros and cons however at the end of the day it comes down to synergy. The twelve as an all in one synergizes well. It sounds great, it’s fit and finish is impeccable. I absolutely find it to be of value. As a pre the sound was definitely acceptable, albeit short of a high-end experience at this price tag. This is a secondary function of the Twelve though, keep that in mind. I’d be skipping a beat if I didn’t mention the reports of absolutely zero support on their products from Questyle as a company. I’ve never had any issues with my units and the build quality is outstanding so I’m sure if purchasing from a reputable company like Audio46 and having everything work out of the gate you’d be just fine. Worth mentioning though. Happy listening all!

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021 at 2:33 PM Post #18 of 42
Just curious where we are at... @Voxata, do you still have the unit?

Jul 12, 2021 at 5:37 PM Post #19 of 42
I've sent the unit on, composing my review

Jul 13, 2021 at 2:32 PM Post #20 of 42
I am in possession of the Questyle. The critter arrived today. Cleaning house (oh joy…), I’ll set it up later.

Jul 23, 2021 at 2:51 PM Post #21 of 42
I am in possession of the Questyle. The critter arrived today. Cleaning house (oh joy…), I’ll set it up later.
Wellllllll Whaddya think? :)

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:45 PM Post #22 of 42
Wellllllll Whaddya think? :)
The review is done, but not posted. I am on vacation and will post it in the next couple of days.

Briefly, it is fabulous. For the $500 saved over the CMA Twelve Master I would get the “plain old” Twelve. Clean, crisp with no coloration and plenty of power and connectivity options. It is a Questyle, which to me means it is a winner.

The unit is in route to the next lucky participant (or arrived today).

Jul 24, 2021 at 12:07 AM Post #23 of 42
The review is done, but not posted. I am on vacation and will post it in the next couple of days.

Briefly, it is fabulous. For the $500 saved over the CMA Twelve Master I would get the “plain old” Twelve. Clean, crisp with no coloration and plenty of power and connectivity options. It is a Questyle, which to me means it is a winner.

The unit is in route to the next lucky participant (or arrived today).
Sounds awesome, can't wait! I owned the 400i and want to upgrade to the 12, so I am eager to hear it!

Jul 30, 2021 at 2:55 PM Post #24 of 42
Thanks, @fjlabs, I am looking forward to my turn on the tour.

Jul 30, 2021 at 6:41 PM Post #25 of 42
Questyle CMA Twelve Review

Over the last week I’ve been able to test out the Questyle CMA Twelve as part of a product tour. Overall I can say this is a high quality headphone amplifier worthy of the asking price, but whether or not it’s right for you will depend on the sound signature you are looking for. A recent review by fjlabs did an absolutely brilliant job of going over the technical aspects of the amplifier (inputs, outputs, board design & layout). Technical aspects don’t change from one review to another, so I won’t be repeating that same information. Instead I’ll be focusing on the build, usability, and sound aspects so you can get another opinion there.

Build & Usability:

Case: The CMA Twelve is built with a thick black metal case that looks and feels premium. During operation the case does get warm to the touch, but not overly warm to cause any concerns. The case doesn’t have a glossy finish, but does show fingerprints rather well. The amplifier feels heavy, solid, and is not cheap feeling in any way.

Front Panel:
Front.jpg

The front panel includes three toggle switches (On/Off, Amp/DAC, Bias Standard/High), and a source selection button. The toggle switches are somewhat thin, but feel heavy duty. I’ve never been a fan of these types of switches as regardless of the implementation they always feel a bit fragile, but in this case I don’t see any reason to think that the switches would fail over time. The toggle switches work exactly as they should, as does the source selection button.

The volume knob turns smoothly (no clicks or texture), but has a fair amount of resistance to it. In my opinion the resistance on the knob is a bit much. Trying to fine tune the volume is made a little difficult as you have to put some force into it to move it just a little bit. It’s easy to put a little too much force and accidentally push the wheel too far, leading to multiple adjustments. It’s not bad, just a minor nitpick that a hint less resistance may be ideal. Overall the knob gets the job done and works as you would expect.

LEDS on the front panel indicate the source, sample rate, and selection for each toggle switch. The volume knob has unlit markers to show the volume level. The amplifier does retain your last volume level when you turn it off, so you may not need to make many volume adjustments in your setup.

Back Panel:
Back.jpg

Inputs and outputs everywhere! Everything works and feels solid. Nothing to say here other than the layout is good.

Underside:
Bottom.jpg

On the bottom of the unit there are recessed switches to control the gain (low vs standard). Low is meant for IEM’s. I typically listen to most amplifiers on low gain as there’s usually less distortion, but here I would recommend keeping the switches set to standard unless you absolutely must use low. These switches feel a bit more iffy as they are small, and you need a tool with a small head to move the switches back and forth (screwdriver, toothpick, etc…). It works fine, but I would worry just a little about longevity if you are planning on changing these every time you listen to the amp. The occasional change should be fine though.

Remote: I love that the amplifier has a remote control. It’s a significant feature to me, as it allows you to use the amplifier in a home theatre setup without needing to walk across the room to make adjustments. The remote itself is surprisingly good. The layout is nice and it looks and feels premium. You can’t turn the unit on or off via the remote, but I don’t see that as an issue as you will be manually plugging in/out your headphones anyways. The only area that doesn’t work as well as it should is the volume up and down. When those buttons are pressed the volume changes several steps. With semi-efficient headphones that means you go from too quiet to too loud with a single press, causing you to have to get up to manually fine tune volume. Not a huge deal, but a small hassle that could be avoided with smaller volume steps on each press. Overall I’m just grateful that the amplifier has remote functionality, as this greatly increases how you can use the amplifier in your setup.

Sound Impressions:

Presentation: As you would expect in this price point everything sounds really good. I’d even go as far as saying the sound is about perfect for someone that is looking for a ‘full’ neutral sounding presentation, where faithful vocal and timbre reproduction are prioritized over stage and impact. Details are clear, sound stretches uncompressed across the entire width of the sound stage, and there is no bleeding of sounds into each other. Lower tier amplifiers will often have compression or a varying amount of sound bleed due to distortion, but there’s none of that here.

Excellent sound should be assumed at this price point, with the difference in many amplifiers being how that excellent sound is then presented. Some amplifiers go for neutral across the board, some may increase warmth to make vocal performances more lush, and some may pull a little warmth out to increase perceived detail and stage. The CMA Twelve presentation is full, where the overall tone is neutral with a little bit of warmth added so that each sound has the full body that you would expect with it. This is ideal for anyone that will listen critically to a voice or instrument to make sure that absolutely nothing is missing, and also ideal for watching TV or movies. The DAC/Amp combo is clean to the point that the full sound doesn’t reduce detail in any way, which is excellent as other amplifiers may have to lean out the sound to get to that same level of perceived detail. The tradeoff with this full sound comes with a little bit of sound stage reduction, mainly behind you, and impact is diminished a little bit. Anyone familiar with a U shape sound knows that a leaner sound produces harder hitting notes & bass at the expense of fullness, so with a fuller sound here you can expect that a little bit of the impact is taken away. To be clear bass punch isn’t lacking, it’s neutral, but notes won’t be slamming you in the face. Sounds have plenty of impact (this amplifier is not laid back), but it also won’t force your attention. It’s easy to switch between multitasking while listening and re-focusing back on the sound.

Sound Stage: The CMA Twelve has a fairly standard sound stage presentation that is done well. The sound stage is presented a few millimeters in front of you in a long horizontal line. Sounds are correctly placed in all directions, depths, and heights in front of you, but only a little bit behind you. Or in other words you aren’t going to be completely enveloped in most songs. You get an accurate presentation where the absolute center appears just a hint in front of you. Sound stage lovers (myself included) will be happy as it’s not lacking, but if maximum stage is your focus then you may be better suited with an amp where stage is prioritized over fullness.

Low vs Standard Gain: Everything mentioned above is for standard gain. Low gain is intended for IEM’s and unfortunately I don’t use them. I did try low gain with my most sensitive headphones (115db per 1mW @ 32 ohms) finding that it collapsed the sound stage and compressed the vocals a moderate amount. This may not apply to IEM’s though, so just know that low gain isn’t really a great option for headphones. Good news is that low gain shouldn’t be required in most cases, as with my sensitive headphones there is plenty of wiggle room on the volume pot to reduce volume without needing to lower the gain. The presence of Low vs Standard gain may make you wonder why there is no high gain. I’d say it’s not needed. In testing Hifiman Arya’s on this amplifier they are driven fully (no compression or loss of that lovely fullness) without getting near max volume.

Balanced vs Unbalanced: Switching between the 6.35mm unbalanced and XLR balanced connections didn’t produce any major difference in sound quality that I could tell. There was a difference in volume/power output, but after volume leveling I couldn’t tell any significant difference in quality. Both single ended and balanced connections sound great.

Bias Selection: On the front panel there is a toggle switch for Bias selection. Questyle says that “Bias Control is like the ‘Turbo’ mode of a car, which can perfectly drive headphones or speakers of different specifications and easily bring their full abilities to fruition”. When I first saw the switch I hadn’t read Questyles description, so I had no idea what it was supposed to do or even if it affected the sound. I switched it back and forth and noticed something was changing in the sound, but I couldn’t quite place what it was. On some songs there was maybe a hint of extra reverb in some areas, and other songs perhaps a little bit of extra warmth. Overall the change is so subtle there is no way I’d be able to spot the difference in a blind test.

DAC Mode: The CMA Twelve can be switched from Headphone Amp to DAC mode. I tried the DAC mode while outputting the sound to a few mid-tier amplifiers and immediately noticed the difference compared to my mid-tier dedicated DAC’s driving the same setup. The DAC is obviously working at a high level, with clean separation, full details, and correct timbre.

Closing thoughts:
With the CMA Twelve you can trust that what you are hearing is accurate and detailed. That’s the main benchmark to pass in a high quality amplifier, and the CMA Twelve meets that expectation easily. The presentation is neutral focused, with a fullness in each note that lets you examine the detail of every sound top to bottom and confirm that nothing is missing. The sound stage is a typical forward presentation done well. If you are listening to neutral middle-end equipment now, chances are that the sound you are hearing will be similar on the CMA Twelve but improved in all areas (more detail, more stage, no compression, clean notes without any missing pieces, etc…). The amplifier is great at what it does, so the main question is what type of amplifier are you looking for? Are you looking for an amplifier that sounds “fun”? One that tantalizes you with sharp clear notes from all directions? A neutral balanced presentation? If your answer is a neutral balanced presentation with a full bodied focus, then the CMA Twelve is a great choice.

Jul 30, 2021 at 6:52 PM Post #26 of 42
Im confused: there is a gain switch on the front panel, why the recessed switches on the bottom of unit??

Jul 30, 2021 at 8:09 PM Post #27 of 42
Im confused: there is a gain switch on the front panel, why the recessed switches on the bottom of unit??

Yeah it's interesting. The front switch isn't gain, but bias control which does.. something. Gain can only be controlled with the bottom switches.

Jul 30, 2021 at 8:10 PM Post #28 of 42
Yeah it's interesting. The front switch isn't gain, but bias control which does.. something. Gain can only be controlled with the bottom switches.
I'm sure the bias control does something but I'm not able to say what either... switching back and forth results in no palpable difference to me.

Jul 30, 2021 at 8:16 PM Post #29 of 42
Updated with my review, had some life stuff come up and was working on some editing.

Jul 30, 2021 at 8:46 PM Post #30 of 42
It was a great review, BTW, good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back