Audio Technica Solid Bass earphones.
Jan 31, 2013 at 10:03 PM Post #2 of 18
Hi,

Just want to give a little review about CKS99. For the price I can say the Quality of the balance sound with solid bass is awesome :)
I was using Westone 1 before and I feel lack of bass. This CKS99 comes with a solid bass while the mid and low still Clear, this makes me move away from JVC FXT90 and Shure SE215 LTD. I change the eartip with Comply T400 make it even comfortable to use. But this type not recommended to use for jogging, because I feel the cable attract some noise while walking not like my Westone.

just my 2 cents

Feb 18, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #3 of 18
Cks77 is very good bass iems but heard the new Cks 99 specially Cks 1000 ltd is way better.....their bass don't cover the mids...they improve over the previous around mids and highs...mids are excellent in the new ones..but require burn in at least 100 hrs...in short they are one of the best in the market right now.....

Apr 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM Post #7 of 18
I'd say its pretty loud , I use it on 6"dots" on a iPhone 5 with EQ . I've never had the need to blast it more then 7"dots" although if you plan on buying them, note that they stick out of your ears ( and people stare at them )

Jul 3, 2013 at 3:38 AM Post #13 of 18
Yeah , those are the 99s more specifically the CKS-99i with mic. I'm pretty Happy with them although if prefer something more subtle. They don't sound bad but one thing with the mic version is that the volume clicker is placed very close to the pause/play button and I often accidentally press volume instead of the pause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back