Audio-Technica ATH-W2022 - 60th Anniversary Headphone
Apr 4, 2023 at 7:14 AM Post #77 of 81
Jun 22, 2023 at 10:38 AM Post #79 of 81
I am little bit suprised that I couldn't find someone who sell this headphone. Based on my experience, some people sell their new gears because it is different from their expectations. I guess there could be two reasons for this unsold W2022: 1. people who bought this are really satisfied with w2022, 2. most of people who bought this are collectors, not listeners.

Jun 22, 2023 at 11:17 AM Post #80 of 81
I am little bit suprised that I couldn't find someone who sell this headphone. Based on my experience, some people sell their new gears because it is different from their expectations. I guess there could be two reasons for this unsold W2022: 1. people who bought this are really satisfied with w2022, 2. most of people who bought this are collectors, not listeners.
In many Asian forums there are heaps of posts about the impressions of W2022. They seem pretty satisfied with this headphone. One guy bought 2 of them 1 for home use one for office use.

Apr 11, 2024 at 10:13 AM Post #81 of 81
In many Asian forums there are heaps of posts about the impressions of W2022. They seem pretty satisfied with this headphone. One guy bought 2 of them 1 for home use one for office use.
Do you have a link to this discussion? I would be curious to check it out :relaxed:

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back