1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audio-Technica ATH-FC700A for $25 again (was 25 then 34)

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by gnub, Nov 4, 2010.
  1. GnuB
    FYI.

http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=209856574

Don't know whether this is a real deal or not but I picked up a pair just for grins.

EDIT:  Oops! they changed the price to $33.24 on Buy.Com,  it was $24.99 w/ free shipping.  Amazon is/was the same price and both were sourcing it through Electronics Expo.  I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon changes its price upward also.

EDIT: Buy.Com can't make up their mind.  It is back at $24.99.  Who knows what it will be tomorrow.

FauxReal likes this.
  2. ClassicThunder
  3. GnuB

Quote:

OK. It has changed.  They added a shipping charge.  When I ordered it the price was $24.95 w/ free shipping.  It was sourced through Electronics Expo.  Their site and Buy.com now agree.  

4. classakg
    I would be interested on knowing more about them. Let us know how they sound! (impressions)

5. TheGame21x
    Looks like a nice pair of knock around phones. I may get a pair just for kicks.

6. GnuB

Quote:

OK, I will.  But in the meantime you can read another Head-Fi'ers opinion here

7. classakg

Quote:

Oh, well....thanks for the link! I haven't had a chance to use a pair of them yet, just wanted to know more. 

8. FauxReal
    I just ordered them from buy.com for $24.99, free shipping.
    http://www.buy.com/prod/audio-technica-ath-fc700a-stereo-headphone-connectivity-wired-stereo/q/loc/101/209856574.html

9. ThumperSD
    Are these good for casual listening? I mainly use my studio monitors for music but need something to thump my music to at night for cheap. Should I grab this? Or am I better off with something like the Sennheiser HD212?

I listen to bass heavy music. I dont care if it is closed or open back, just looking for the BEST sound quality available for under $50

10. GnuB
    I haven't received them yet (haven't received a shipping confirmation either) but you can read another Head-Fi'ers opinion here

Quote:

11. TheGame21x
    I ordered a pair. Here's hoping they're good!

12. priest Contributor
    ^ Oh, they're good. For $25, they're stupendous.