Audio-Technica ATH-CK9 Sale! (AU)
Aug 21, 2007 at 12:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

NeObliviscaris

Niiice!
Previously known as FeedMeTrance
Hi,

Just thought I'd give a heads up for anyone looking at buying the Audio-Technica ATH-CK9, Wicked Digital have them on sale for the next 23 hours or so, at over $100 off!!

Link: Click Here to goto Product Page

This is the email I got:

Guys the new Audio-Technica ATH-CK9 In Ear Monitors are on special for today only.

Audio-Technica’s ATH-CK9 QuietPoint™ passive noise-reducing earphones deliver outstanding isolation from distracting background noise. These in-ear models are equipped with an ultra high-quality balanced armature driver that offers crisply detailed high-fidelity audio, reproducing the subtlest of sounds.

Without the use of active noise-cancelling electronics, ATH-CK9 QuietPoint™ earphones achieve significant attenuation of outside sound, allowing for increased fidelity and acoustic impact at lower volume levels. Ideal for use with all audio sources, including MP3 and other portable players, they are supplied with interchangeable ear pieces for a comfortable, custom fit.

Retailing at $375, but for today you can save BIG DOLLARS plus you get our free delivery and insurance. Order now and your item leaves today!

---

Wicked Digital is an Australia site, so all prices are in AUD!

Thx

BTW: I am in no way affiliated with the company, just thought you guys might be interested
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 21, 2007 at 2:41 AM Post #2 of 5
Whew...that's US$203 with the discount. They are going for about US$145 in the USA now. I picked up a pair a few weeks ago & have been pleased with them. Nice depth and soundstage for an earbud. Overall bright & clear. The bass is limited but overall the sound is pleasant.

Aug 21, 2007 at 11:42 AM Post #5 of 5
*trying not to laugh at this thread*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back