Audio-Techinica Clip On Case for Koss KSC35/75
Mar 27, 2006 at 7:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

cmirza

1000+ Head-Fier
I was browsing some Audio-Techinica headphones and found this

Now, in continuing in the Koss lovefest on Head-Fi, I'm wondering if anyone knows if this case is available alone for my beloved KSC75s. Or if not, is there something simmilar out there? The maddness of buying special cases for $15 headphones.

Mar 27, 2006 at 4:20 PM Post #4 of 7
Koss has a case for $9.99 for their headphones...including the KSC75.

I use a hardshell eyeglass case i got from the dollar store. It works perfect for the KSC75, and for my KSC50. They even have smaller cases for foldable eyeglasses that are great for IEMs,or you can use pill bottles and 35mm film canisters. Some small camera cases work good also. I met someone once that kept her IEMs in one of those little satin chinese purses with the snap on it.
Theres so many ways to store them. I used a plastic 25cent machine container for my hands-free earbud for my cell phone. Also the little semi-hard lipstick containers with the little mirror built-in works for IEMS.
Little plastic cigarette cases work well for clip-ons also.
icon10.gif

Mar 28, 2006 at 8:34 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by mektarus
I've been known to use a gallon sized zip-lock baggie lined with bubble wrap. How ghetto is that?!
tongue.gif

HAHAHHAHA, awesome.

I've used those nice leather boxes that expensive wallets come in for transport, the leatherette bag that came with my sportapros, but mostly i just clip em on my clothes when i'm not usin em, like hang em exposed off my jeans pocket or collar. even that's rare, if i'm out with them, i'm wearin em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back