AUDIO SURF IS INCREDIBLE
Oct 4, 2009 at 1:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

whiteleaf

100+ Head-Fier
So I'm a big fan of the game audio surf, and well after I type this up I might go play it
biggrin.gif

I was wondering if anyone here plays it?

If you don't know what it is just watch these videos and you'll get the idea

you play music from your itunes and it creates a rollercoaster like "map" if you will. It keeps up with songs and you hit or avoid blocks for points, those blocks are beats and vocals in the song...just watch the vids.

HTML Code:

Code:
[left]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eRRNaneNgM[/left]

HTML Code:

Code:
[left]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOfdccaZnBU[/left]

Oct 4, 2009 at 2:28 AM Post #2 of 15
I have this game too. It really is great, especially with very intense songs where you go "downhill" a lot of the time. But even with slower songs, I still seem to have fun. Definitive eye candy for your music.

Oct 4, 2009 at 10:35 AM Post #4 of 15
I had this game at one point. It is quite a bit of fun, and interesting to see what it deems as 'uphill' and 'downhill' songs.

Oct 4, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #7 of 15
just did the demo, it was pretty fun.... though on some songs I got kind of sick to stomach from all the bumps(I've never gotten car sick 'n' stuff)

but it ya, it was pretty intense... I wish I could try out a death metal song on it...

Oct 4, 2009 at 10:27 PM Post #8 of 15
wow, I had no idea that other thread came out! I was just thinking about it cause I was bored.

And yea it it fast and has tones of lights and bumps to make you sick, but that's if your weak!!! :p

You could do a death metal song on it if you want, there's nothing stopping you.

Oct 4, 2009 at 10:42 PM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteleaf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow, I had no idea that other thread came out! I was just thinking about it cause I was bored.

And yea it it fast and has tones of lights and bumps to make you sick, but that's if your weak!!! :p

You could do a death metal song on it if you want, there's nothing stopping you.

the four song demo limit is stopping me -_- also the fact that 99.9% of "my" music is through rhaspody, and when I tried playing one songs through them the game had heart-attack and gave me some kind of error message. And none of the music that i own is...wait I do have a underoath CD somewhere(though that is metalcore... but its still in your face growly/screaming)

Oct 5, 2009 at 1:16 AM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by muxenle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just did the demo, it was pretty fun.... though on some songs I got kind of sick to stomach from all the bumps(I've never gotten car sick 'n' stuff)

but it ya, it was pretty intense... I wish I could try out a death metal song on it...

I used Return of the Vampire Lord, and it was a fairly intense experience.

Oct 6, 2009 at 1:53 AM Post #15 of 15
I haven't really done the provided songs...maybe I should

Users who are viewing this thread

Back