Audio shops in China? (GuangZhou)
Jul 16, 2007 at 9:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

vYu223

500+ Head-Fier
Hello,

I'm in GuangZhou. Any good audio shops around here? Internet access is very limited, so I may not respond immediately. Thanks!

Jul 16, 2007 at 2:01 PM Post #2 of 3
I would suggest you pay a visit to PanYu, a smaller city very close to Guangzhou (30 -45 min by car). PanYu is known for electrical appliances and high-end audio shops (both local and imported brands). They are all concentrated in a few spots. Ask the people around / show you the way.

But they are Hi-Fi shops, not Head-Fi shops. I haven't been there for a long time, but would only imagine business can only get better there.

F. Lo

Jul 12, 2014 at 2:49 AM Post #3 of 3
I would suggest you pay a visit to PanYu, a smaller city very close to Guangzhou (30 -45 min by car). PanYu is known for electrical appliances and high-end audio shops (both local and imported brands). They are all concentrated in a few spots. Ask the people around / show you the way.

But they are Hi-Fi shops, not Head-Fi shops. I haven't been there for a long time, but would only imagine business can only get better there.

F. Lo

Can I resurrect a dead thread? I live in Panyu, and am interested in hearing recommendations on where to shop, if people have any.

Thanks

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back