Audio-Opus OPUS #11
Aug 18, 2016 at 6:09 AM Post #16 of 229
Does anyone know if this clicks and pops with the iPhone 6S? That well known interference generator!
I'd love to get naked with women in a river of chocolate (see above) :)

Aug 22, 2016 at 9:39 AM Post #17 of 229
Does anyone know if this clicks and pops with the iPhone 6S? That well known interference generator!
I'd love to get naked with women in a river of chocolate (see above)
smily_headphones1.gif

I will try it with my chicks iphone 6 ....not sure if it's an "S"
confused.gif

Aug 23, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #19 of 229
Well....

It's like floating down a river except it's not water it's creamy chocolate and those things jutting out of the water are not rocks....they're naked women and you are gonna crash into em any second. You don't care....cuz your naked too.

I've had mine for some hours now and although I don't have the MA900 I concur with HBB, this truly an amazing device and I enjoy the chocolate river too :wink:

Aug 23, 2016 at 12:55 PM Post #20 of 229
Aug 23, 2016 at 8:56 PM Post #21 of 229
I've had mine for some hours now and although I don't have the MA900 I concur with HBB, this truly an amazing device and I enjoy the chocolate river too
wink.gif

It has a creamy delivery that gives me plenty of detail.

I sold my iDSD micro yesterday after hours (I have O.C.D) of playing 3 songs again and again and "A" "B"ing.
I will use mojo for over ears ( my over ear stuff is not hard to drive) and
OPUS #11 for IEM portable which is 70% of my head time right now.  They share a few traits that I find sonically appealing.

I love chocolate.
biggrin.gif

Aug 24, 2016 at 11:55 PM Post #27 of 229
I have the OPUS #11, but can't seem to get it to work with my LG G3.

I'm going to put up a listing for it tomorrow, but for anyone who's looking, I'm willing to let it go for $150 to people in CONUS. Practically new as I haven't been able to use it, pretty much been sitting in the box. 

Aug 25, 2016 at 12:05 AM Post #28 of 229
  I have the OPUS #11, but can't seem to get it to work with my LG G3.

I'm going to put up a listing for it tomorrow, but for anyone who's looking, I'm willing to let it go for $150 to people in CONUS. Practically new as I haven't been able to use it, pretty much been sitting in the box. 

If it does not work ask for your money back before selling a possible faulty unit. Works fine with a Note 4 and ASUS Zen 2 (Neutron, UAPP,ONKYO,Hiby all confirmed)

Aug 25, 2016 at 12:08 AM Post #29 of 229

If it does not work ask for your money back before selling a possible faulty unit. Works fine with a Note 4 and ASUS Zen 2 (Neutron, UAPP,ONKYO,Hiby all confirmed)

I have. But I won't be getting a full refund for it, hence my choice to sell here.

It works with my PC just fine, so I think (?) that rules out the possibility of the unit being faulty.

Edit: To confirm, it did work with my friend's Note 3 - so no faultiness there. It just doesn't seem to play nice with my LG G3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back