Audio gd purchase question.
Jul 6, 2010 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

pyo2004

New Head-Fier
I bought something from Audio gd. However, they never sent me a confirmation or tracking number or anything. Is this normal? I e-mailed them, they said the stuff I ordered is suppose to ship Monday (yesterday). However they haven't sent me any confirmation of any kind. I was wondering what other people's experience was. This is kinda frustrating really. Thanks.

Jul 6, 2010 at 8:29 PM Post #2 of 7
I have purchased 3 pieces of equipment from Audio-gd on different occasions and I always got a tracking number along with very prompt answers to emails.

As long as you take into account the time difference, they respond to emails very quickly.

Jul 6, 2010 at 8:36 PM Post #3 of 7
Usually they prefer to email the tracking number after it comes up on the tracking website (that's usually 2 days after they ship it).

If you send them an email now they will send it to you.

If you chose DHL or TNT shipping the tracking will start 2 days later because these couriers don't deserve Foshan. Audio-gd (or perhaps it's the local courier company they are using) are first sending the shipment from Foshan to Hong Kong via the Chinese post. In Hong Kong it is handed over to DHL or TNT and that's the moment when it enters the tracking system.

This is also why it takes 2 days longer than what DHL/TNT tell you. (3 days DHL/TNT to Europe + 2 days = 5 days).

Jul 6, 2010 at 10:08 PM Post #5 of 7
The usually send u the tracking info after its been dropped off to the mailing office.  I had to wait a few days (4 days) before i got my tracking to show up.  Even then they had to re-issue my tracking no as nothing appeared for nearly 5 days..then when it arrived at customs in australia, it showed the track listing of the item.  Dont worry, it will show, just be patient..

Jul 7, 2010 at 2:44 AM Post #6 of 7
No need to worry..  I received my C-2 yesterday and love it!
Edwin at audio-gd told me the unit would ship on a Monday (jun21) but I didn't get a tracking number until Wednesday (jun 23) for whatever reason. The unit was actually processed on jun.22 and was most likely shipped out on the jun.21 though. Unit was shipped via EMS, and took roughly 8 calendar days to arrive in Canada. They even followed up with me when they noticed unsuccessful delivery (I was on vacation).

Jul 7, 2010 at 12:33 PM Post #7 of 7
I ordered dac19 last week and they didn't give me shipment info yet. They told about making some improvement on usb chip. I hope it won't take too long. Waiting is so boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back