Audio-gd NFB-5, 9 switchable filters
Sep 2, 2011 at 9:19 PM Post #106 of 177

How would I do that.  I'm kind of a noob here.  
darthsmile.gif

I have soldered before but I need a good explanation to do it.  
beyersmile.png

PM me with some of the info if you can help me please reiserFS.  I don't have the NFB-5 in hand at the moment.  How would it take it up to the next level?  What do you mean by next level?
Quote:
Do the cap mod on the HDAM if you want to take them to a whole new level, only requires basic soldering skills.

Sep 3, 2011 at 4:01 AM Post #107 of 177
Sep 4, 2011 at 12:22 AM Post #111 of 177
Unless something has changed, all the HDAMs come with the cap mod. I'm not sure it will have any useful effect in Audio-gd gear though.

Sep 4, 2011 at 3:23 PM Post #114 of 177
Did I say anyone owed me anything?!  I just said I don't know whats being said!  Look at my previous post!  Obviously I need a GOOD EXPLANATION CAN YOU READ?!
I followed the link and don't understand it.  
Quote:
What
confused.gif
? Be specific, man. Nobody owes you anything. If you have specific questions ask them, or even better, follow that link and find out for yourself.

V.

Sep 4, 2011 at 3:32 PM Post #115 of 177
hey I just checked my sun opa and it sure has the cap mod. So you dont have to do anythg extra.

Quote:
Did I say anyone owed me anything?!  I just said I don't know whats being said!  Look at my previous post!  Obviously I need a GOOD EXPLANATION CAN YOU READ?!
I followed the link and don't understand it.  

Sep 4, 2011 at 3:50 PM Post #116 of 177
Thanks a lot tamu.  I did order the sun opa as well.  At least this saves me the time of ruining it trying something very new to me.  Thanks for the heads up.  

Quote:
hey I just checked my sun opa and it sure has the cap mod. So you dont have to do anythg extra.

Sep 4, 2011 at 4:07 PM Post #120 of 177
Ok thanks.  I don't know anything about all the soldering nor all the terms for all this.  I guess I'll learn slowly on head-fi 
beyersmile.png

Quote:
it means its already a "complete" unit and you dont have to do anythg but enjoy listening through them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back