Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread
Jun 25, 2015 at 3:52 AM Post #788 of 961
I noticed other people complaining about static, After 1.5 years of use, i am starting to get static, after a few hours of playing using foobar2k at 24 bit, but lowering it to 16 bit fixes it.

Jun 26, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #791 of 961
I should have my audio gd nfb-15 with txco chip by tuesday according to dhl to the uk 

so far i believe it has cost me... (payed with halfax clarity card (no fee using abroad), linked to paypal)  

£192.41  i paid to Audio-GD

And DHL messaged me that the i need to pat £14.00 for duty and vat

so the cost so far is £206.41

i'm not sure if there any other charges DHL may charge?

is it a standard 1 year warranty with Audio-GD?  I can't wait to get my hands on it, i hope its worth it. despite the previous few threads suggesting audio cut-outs / static noise.... any update/solutions to this?

Jun 26, 2015 at 4:06 PM Post #792 of 961
is it a standard 1 year warranty with Audio-GD?  I can't wait to get my hands on it, i hope its worth it. despite the previous few threads suggesting audio cut-outs / static noise.... any update/solutions to this?

In my experience, more often than not, people tend to have problems with external DAC/amps (not just the NFBs) due to their particular PC hardware/software configuration and how they have the audio configured through Windows. Given that this is the primary discussion forum on the web for NFB-15, of course you'll hear of some problems here.

So I wouldn't worry about it for now. Wait and see *if* and what problems you have before trying to troubleshoot something that is not even a problem yet. I hooked up my NFB-11 with USB, it did what it needed to, I switched over to it as the default device in Windows control panel, and no problem.

Jun 26, 2015 at 9:05 PM Post #795 of 961
  I should have my Audio-GD nfb-15 with TXCO chip by Tuesday according to dhl to the uk 
so far i believe it has cost me... (payed with Halfax clarity card (no fee using abroad), linked to Paypal)  
£192.41  i paid to Audio-GD
And DHL messaged me that the i need to pat £14.00 for duty and vat
so the cost so far is £206.41
I'm not sure if there any other charges DHL may charge?

I would assume DHL got all their payment from Audio-GD, so I would be surprised if there is any other charges from DHL, beside the 14 GBP Duty/VAT.
I assumed Audio-GD claimed around a 60 GBP value with the shipper (DHL), that is why the Duty/VAT is only 14 GBP.
I believe the NFB-15 ships with a USB cable.

I really do not hear much, if any, people talking about having to ship their Audio-GD product, back for warranty service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back