Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread
Oct 11, 2018 at 3:12 PM Post #946 of 961
Oct 12, 2018 at 3:32 PM Post #952 of 961
I have tried them all versions. I have win7. I did not achieve anything. I should try
again.
I use to have issues with trying to get the USB drivers to work when I had the NFB-15, I found it easier just to use the optical connection.
Your welcome to sending time trying to get the USB drivers to work.

Oct 12, 2018 at 9:42 PM Post #955 of 961
I was installing 15.32 drivers last week and had some trouble too. It wouldn't work by using the setup exe file.

I got the drivers to install manually in device manager by pointing Windows to the Vista64 folder after extracting from the downloaded audio-gd compressed file.

Oct 14, 2018 at 9:06 AM Post #956 of 961
Thanks guys for yours answers. I think that because I am new with this great machine I dont know how to use it. Please help me... and correct me. For usb function.
First I unistall whatever driver I have install previously.
Second Install one of the drivers the site recommend.
Third Aiso functions ??????
Fourth ???????

Oct 14, 2018 at 10:22 AM Post #957 of 961
Here's a step-by-step how I installed the driver. This is for Windows 10 64-bit ONLY.

First, download the driver from the Audio-gd website. If you're not sure which one, try the latest one:
2.jpg

Next, extract the downloaded .rar file using a tool like 7-zip (www.7-zip.org):
3.jpg

Ensure your Audio-gd NFB-15.32 is powered on and connected with a known good USB cable.

In the extracted folder there is a "SETUP.exe" file in that is supposed to install the driver, but when I launch it and go through the install process I get the following error:
0b.jpg

No problem. To manually install the driver, go to your Windows device manager and find the Audio-gd hardware. It may be listed as an "Unknown device" or as "Audio-gd" with a yellow icon noting it isn't installed properly:
1.jpg
1a.jpg

Right-click on the device and select "Update driver", select "Browse my computer for driver software", then select the Vista64 subfolder in the location you extracted the downloaded .rar file:
5.jpg

The driver should be automatically found and installation should be very quick. If successful, you should see this confirmation:
6.jpg

Now the Audio-gd will show in device manager without the yellow not-set-up-properly icon:
7.jpg

Now you will need to select the Audio-gd device in the Windows sound properties to use it for audio. There will also be some set up in your player software to get WASAPI working too.

If this does not work, try connecting the NFB-15.32 to another USB port on your computer and try again. I have one computer where the NFB-15.32 does not like to work in the USB 3.0 ports, but it works fine in the USB 2.0 ports for some reason.

You may also need to try different drivers on the Audio-gd website. You can try contacting Audio-gd with your serial number and they can tell you which driver to use.

Hope this helps.

-RP

Dec 15, 2019 at 10:36 AM Post #959 of 961
I'm unable to install the USB driver using the manual method, "Error Code 48" appears and it says that the driver is not compatible with this version of Windows.
Windows Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

If I install it via the setup program, it appears to be successful (asks me to restart PC) but the driver is obviously causing issues because the desktop is completely black with only a cursor. After a few reboots the screen returned to normal after waiting a couple of minutes while Win10 tried to sort things out. After removing the driver, all returns to normal.
Any ideas for successful install or new driver?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back