Audio Cubes' new Headphones and Earphones Return Policy
Oct 12, 2004 at 4:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Kohn

Member of the Trade: Audio Cubes
Dear Head-Fiers,

We would like to take this opportunity to inform you of our new return policy on our headphones and earphones (related accessory sales excluded).

Audio Cubes now implements a 15-day return policy on all headphones and earphones (related accessories excluded). Item must be in its original packaging with all accessories, manual, warranty card included. Item must be in brand new, never used condition or*a 15% restocking fee will be charged. Customer is responsible for the shipping cost of sending the item back to our warehouse in Osaka Japan. Refund will consist of unit price only, shipping cost will not be refunded. Customer must contact us with the request to return and notify us the precise condition of the item being returned before we authorize the transaction.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us.

Oct 12, 2004 at 4:28 PM Post #2 of 8
Thanks for informing us Kohn, good and fair policy
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2004 at 7:11 PM Post #4 of 8
Thanks for the inputs. We are starting with 15 days to evaluate the results. We hope to extend the return period in the near future.

Oct 12, 2004 at 7:17 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzula
30 days would be nice....some earbuds take longer to get to know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kohn
Item must be in brand new, never used condition

Kinda hard to "know" a headphone (especially earbuds) if they truly have never been used. This is not a true evaluation-type return policy, which is not such a bad thing. I'm just sayin'.

I wonder what happens to returned gear? Will they be offered at a further discount, with disclosure that they've been returned?

Oct 12, 2004 at 7:39 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kohn
Thanks for the inputs. We are starting with 15 days to evaluate the results. We hope to extend the return period in the near future.

Because of this i'm now seriously considering buying a pair of those MDR-CD3000s. I think you'll find it'll definitely net more customers as there are alot like me that have no place in their area to try things (like hi-hi headphones) out and can't spend that much money on headphones online that they have no chance of returning.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2004 at 10:04 PM Post #7 of 8
perhaps they should have a "trial pair of buds" for people to rent out haha

deposit, rent, tax, return, buy
smily_headphones1.gif

buyer pays shipping.

obviously this would only be worth if the buds/headphones costed over 200 bucks.
eek.gif

now there's always the issue of someone breaking it
rolleyes.gif

Oct 12, 2004 at 10:14 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by james902
perhaps they should have a "trial pair of buds" for people to rent out haha

deposit, rent, tax, return, buy
smily_headphones1.gif

buyer pays shipping.

obviously this would only be worth if the buds/headphones costed over 200 bucks.
eek.gif

now there's always the issue of someone breaking it
rolleyes.gif

[Grammar Police]Costed is not a word, son.[/Grammar Police]
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back