Audio conversion of FLAC & ALAC files
Oct 12, 2014 at 1:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 88

RockStar2005

Headphoneus Supremus
So I'm trying to get clarification on something here. When it comes to blu-rays and blu-ray players, you need a player (or a surround sound system connected to it) that can decode lossless audio codecs like DTS-HD Master Audio & Dolby TrueHD in order to get the "full sound" that these audio codecs have to offer. Players that can't decode these codecs can still play them, but the sound gets downgraded or is never fully "unlocked". 

When it comes to FLAC & ALAC Hi-Res content, I've heard people say you need a DAC in order to convert it. Now, if you have higher end headphones or a smartphone (i.e. Sony Xperia Z3) that have a built-in DAC decoder, then you're set. With the Sony headphones and smartphones, they actually have the logo for "Hi-Res" on their middle and upper end headphones and smartphones. But what about the rest? How do I know if a pair of Beats headphones has a built-in DAC?? What about the iPhone? When you play ALAC files on it (b/c iTunes can't currently play FLAC), are those ALAC files being fully decoded???

Please let me know, and provide as much detail as possible in your replies. I am very interested in your responses. 

Thank You, 

RockStar2005

Oct 12, 2014 at 3:38 PM Post #2 of 88
  So I'm trying to get clarification on something here. When it comes to blu-rays and blu-ray players, you need a player (or a surround sound system connected to it) that can decode lossless audio codecs like DTS-HD Master Audio & Dolby TrueHD in order to get the "full sound" that these audio codecs have to offer. Players that can't decode these codecs can still play them, but the sound gets downgraded or is never fully "unlocked". 

When it comes to FLAC & ALAC Hi-Res content, I've heard people say you need a DAC in order to convert it. Now, if you have higher end headphones or a smartphone (i.e. Sony Xperia Z3) that have a built-in DAC decoder, then you're set. With the Sony headphones and smartphones, they actually have the logo for "Hi-Res" on their middle and upper end headphones and smartphones. But what about the rest? How do I know if a pair of Beats headphones has a built-in DAC?? What about the iPhone? When you play ALAC files on it (b/c iTunes can't currently play FLAC), are those ALAC files being fully decoded???

Please let me know, and provide as much detail as possible in your replies. I am very interested in your responses. 

Thank You, 

RockStar2005

Not sure about your first pargraph since I have never used blu-ray but I can help you understand flac and alac.

First off, you need a dac to decode ANY digital file and most portable and home audio players and computers ALL have dacs of varying quality built in.  ALL smartphones have dacs built in.  Only a few headphones have a dac built in, most do not.  Most Beats or other headphones do not have or need a dac to reproduce high quality music.   The iphone as with nearly any other smartphone all have built in dacs, but many listeners choose to use an additional outboard better quality dac and amp with their headphones.  To do this requires a way to get the digital signal form the playback software out of the device and into the higher quality external dac.  This is usually done with an OTG cable for android or lightning to USB cable for Apple.

As for decoding ALAC and FLAC, yes you are correct the player on the Apple device cannot decode FLAC but will decode ALAC real time so you can get the benefit of true lossless fidelity.  You can, however use other software player apps on the idevices to decode and play flac files as well.  You just use another piece of software and not the Apple music player.

hope that clears things up a bit.

Oct 13, 2014 at 2:33 AM Post #3 of 88
Hey Bixby, 

Thanks for your input! 

I was not sure if ALL phones had DACs built into them, so good to know, even though the level of quality varies I guess. That's why I'm looking at the Sony Xperia Z3 b/c it's got a built-in DAC which outputs at 96kHz/24-bit........perfect! 

So it sounds like most smartphones and also the iPhone can't fully decode hi-res tracks b/c their DACs are not hi-res capable DACs like the Z3's is. In those phones' case, you need a good DAC hooked up in the mix or else a pair of headphones with a Hi-Res DAC built into them, like the M2Ls (which are only for iOS/Apple devices): 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/733998/lightning-equipped-headphones-from-philips-fidelio-m2l 

So here's something else I'd like explained to me. Let's look at the Sony MDR-1R headphones: 

http://store.sony.com/premium-hi-res-stereo-headphones-zid27-MDR1R/cat-27-catid-All-Headphones-Earbuds

Note under specs it says for Frequency Response: 4 - 80,000 Hz

Now, Sony's definition of a Hi-Res track is that must output at AT LEAST 96kHz/24-bit (http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/10/sony-explain-hi-res-audio-new-xperia-z3-series.html). So is that 96kHz sample rate supposed to be something different than or the same relative thing as frequency response? I'm guessing no, because then that would mean the headphones aren't ACTUALLY Hi-Res b/c in this case they'd be out of range by 16kHz (96 kHz - 80kHz). Please, will someone clarify this to me! 

Thank You, 

RockStar2005

Oct 13, 2014 at 3:21 AM Post #4 of 88
I was not sure if ALL phones had DACs built into them, so good to know, even though the level of quality varies I guess. That's why I'm looking at the Sony Xperia Z3 b/c it's got a built-in DAC which outputs at 96kHz/24-bit........perfect!  So it sounds like most smartphones and also the iPhone can't fully decode hi-res tracks b/c their DACs are not hi-res capable DACs like the Z3's is. In those phones' case, you need a good DAC hooked up in the mix or else a pair of headphones with a Hi-Res DAC built into them, like the M2Ls (which are only for iOS/Apple devices): 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/733998/lightning-equipped-headphones-from-philips-fidelio-m2l 
So here's something else I'd like explained to me. Let's look at the Sony MDR-1R headphones: 
http://store.sony.com/premium-hi-res-stereo-headphones-zid27-MDR1R/cat-27-catid-All-Headphones-Earbuds
Now, Sony's definition of a Hi-Res track is that must output at AT LEAST 96kHz/24-bit (http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/10/sony-explain-hi-res-audio-new-xperia-z3-series.html). So is that 96kHz sample rate supposed to be something different than or the same relative thing as frequency response? I'm guessing no, because then that would mean the headphones aren't ACTUALLY Hi-Res b/c in this case they'd be out of range by 16kHz (96 kHz - 80kHz). Please, will someone clarify this to me! 

I think you might be mistaking Sony's marketing info for technical knowledge, Sony is using whatever "technical" language they can to make their products look good to the consumer.
Sony is trying to get you to buy their stuff, not make you into an audio engineer.

Regular Music CD's are 16-bit/44.1, so you really only need to use a good 16-bit/44.1K DAC chip to hear the audio, using a 24-bit/96K DAC chip will not (should not?) make the music any better.
A really good quality 16-bit/44.1 DAC chip can make regular music CD audio sound better then a cheap low costing 24-bit/192K DAC chip.
So you can record your 16-bit/44.1 Music CD audio into 16-bit/44.1 FLAC music files or 16-bit/44.1 ALAC music files
I believe the max audio on DVD movies is 24-bit/48K?
There are special music tracks that come in 24-bit/96K like from HDtracks website (but 99% of the world population listens to 16-bit/44.1K music on their portable audio player)
I believe Blu-ray audio can be 24-bit/96K or 24-bit/192K?
The human ear can hear much past 20.000 Hz, so having a headphone that can go to 80,000 Hz has no advantages.

Oct 13, 2014 at 3:47 AM Post #5 of 88

Headphones are analog (wave), amplifiers are analog (wave), they do not care about 16-bit verses 24-bit, because 16-bit and 24-bit are digital terms (zero & ones)
There are a few headphones with built in DAC chips and headphone amplifiers, but they are very rare.
Once a digital audio signal goes thru a DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) and becomes an analog audio signal, digital terms no longer apply.
"Hi-Res" is short for "High Resolution" and sounds nice and looks great in market brochures, but it's a very generic term. 

Oct 13, 2014 at 11:25 AM Post #6 of 88
  Hey Bixby, 

Thanks for your input! 

I was not sure if ALL phones had DACs built into them, so good to know, even though the level of quality varies I guess. That's why I'm looking at the Sony Xperia Z3 b/c it's got a built-in DAC which outputs at 96kHz/24-bit........perfect! 

So it sounds like most smartphones and also the iPhone can't fully decode hi-res tracks b/c their DACs are not hi-res capable DACs like the Z3's is. In those phones' case, you need a good DAC hooked up in the mix or else a pair of headphones with a Hi-Res DAC built into them, like the M2Ls (which are only for iOS/Apple devices): 

Thank You, 

RockStar2005

The specs for frequency response mean NOTHING.  Getting all caught up on specs is meaningless.  Let's say a car has 300 horsepower but weighs 2 tons and another car has 200 horsepower but weights 1500 pounds.  which do you think would win a 1/4 mile race?   Listing frequency response without notating the deviation plus or minus along its range is not helpful.  for example lets say we take 1k frequency as our baseline and put a tone through the headphone.  We measure it with a calibrated mic and we get 80db.  Lets say we sweep down to 60hz and measure and we get 90db.  That tells us the 60hz note is 10db louder than the 1k note.  Not too good if you are looking for a smooth balanced response, huh.  now we go down to 30hz and we measure 70db.  Now we are quieter in the lower bass.  And now lets go down to 10hz and we get 45db.  That is a full 25 db down from our reference point.  We continue down to 4hz and we get another number.  So really the frequency response is not very helpful for indicating the quality of the cans, is it.  Even if we had a can that was 20hz - 20k hz + or - 3 db we may have some peaks and valleys in places that we personally do not like, yet the specs do show that the response is well balanced.  UNTIL you start looking at what correction curves were used to finalize the results and that is a whole other conversation.

As for Sony's definition of hi-res, that is all it is, their definition.  Someone else may say hi-res is 24/48 and these sample rate numbers have NOTHING to do with the frequency response of the headphones you may be listening to.  A 96khz sample rate means the digital file is cut into 96,0000 pieces per second as it is process through the digital to analog chip.  If you have a flute playing a 3khz note you get a 3khz note out of the dac regardless if it is recorded at CD quality of 16/44khz or 24/ 96khz.  It is still a 3khz note and any old headphone will play that just fine.

Clear?

Oct 13, 2014 at 6:21 PM Post #7 of 88
Purple,

So ok, the frequency response range and the sampling rate are both part of the same spectrum? 

Well so say you have a really good DAC (I'm sure Sony's are really good). I've read that how a track or album is mastered will have a noticeable effect on its sound quality. So if an album is mastered at 96/24 vs 44.1/16, they (not Sony) say you will notice a difference. But in that case, it's more about the quality of the mastering job done on the album vs the equipment used to listen to it. I feel like the frequency response range isn't too important as well, but having said that, that the sample rate and bit-rate are b/c they are indicative of how well the album was mastered. And having a higher bit-rate means the music will be louder from the start so you won't have to raise the volume as high and deal with as much "tape hiss" as you would with the mp3 or even CD-quality version of the same song. 

Yeah I just found out about HDTracks.com last week. Already downloaded some albums. When I compared them to my mp3 versions, I noticed a good amount of improvement over the mp3 version of the same song. The FLAC Hi-Res version was not muddied up by the bass, and every instrument sounded more clear and louder, and easier to distinguish, where on the mp3 version, it sounded like the drums and guitar were recorded on the same track (i.e. "mono" style) and competing against each other, in a bad way. It just sounded more opened-up and less compressed, which I loved. 

Thanks again for your input! 

RockStar2005

Oct 13, 2014 at 6:28 PM Post #8 of 88
Bixby,

Yeah I think so. I really would just like to know though if I'm understanding what they're saying correctly or not. The Sony headphones I mentioned have a max frequency response of 80kHz. So does that mean a FLAC mastered in (a sample rate of) 96kHz (and 24-bit) will be beyond the range of that 80kHz, or are those 2 separate things? I just really wanna know that. 

Thank You, 

RockStar2005

Oct 13, 2014 at 8:04 PM Post #9 of 88
  Bixby,

Yeah I think so. I really would just like to know though if I'm understanding what they're saying correctly or not. The Sony headphones I mentioned have a max frequency response of 80kHz. So does that mean a FLAC mastered in (a sample rate of) 96kHz (and 24-bit) will be beyond the range of that 80kHz, or are those 2 separate things? I just really wanna know that. 

Thank You, 

RockStar2005

Hi:

You are getting close but still have things a bit amiss.  Mastering and offering a file at a higher than cd sample rate (44khz) does nothing to guarantee you get great sound.  And any headphone that goes to 20khz will sound great given a well recorded track regardless of whether it was mastered and delivered to you at 24/96 or 16/44.  I have heard 24/96 files that were mastered at that rate from 24/176k master files and some of them sound no better than the 16/44 versions put on CD.  It all depends on the job of the engineer.  Lots of today's tracks are recorded at 176k and delivered at 16/44 or 24/88 for example, but if the engineer (usually at the bands request) pushed the volume close to digital clipping you end up getting dynamic range that sucks (loudness war) and the higher sample rate also is not that much better (audible) in many cases.  In theory a higher sample rate should sound better with any good headphones.

As for the sony dacs on their high res music player, they are only mid fi by audiophile standards, so don't get all swept up by their hype.

In fact, go over to you tube and watch this video to get a better handle on digital and why you cannot take the marketing stuff too literally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLEhfieoMq8&list=PLDp6fyvziq0iejJOSHJRA1OcxLgtw3zgX

And I'll let Purple angel address any thoughts on the points you made to his post.

cheers

Oct 13, 2014 at 11:14 PM Post #10 of 88
Bixby, 

I watched the video, and I do appreciate that you posted it as it did make some good points. 

I keep hearing words like "24/96k shouldn't sound better than cd quality" or like you said "some of the 24/96k files that were mastered 24/176k sound no better than cd quality". So what about the ones that do? lol I guess I have a hard time believing that it's all bs marketing propaganda since I listened to both a 320 kbps mp3 and a 24/96k FLAC of the same song, and I could hear some very clear & distinct improvements on the FLAC file vs mp3 version. Now given, the engineer/producer on the song I listened to was none other than Jimmy Page himself, and he is an excellent producer who said that when he remastered the newly remastered Zep albums, he did each release based on the best settings for the medium it was for....... i.e., best for mp3, best for vinyl, best for CD, and best for Hi-Res FLAC. And again, people say that the FLACs tend to sound better b/c they were "mastered to be that way".

How is mid-fi 24/96kHz though? Compared to other ones doing like 24/88k or 16/44.1k, that sounds better, but I dunno. Perhaps there is more to it? So which over-ear headphones under $200 or $250 do you recommend? And why? 

And you wonder why I'm confused? haha 
blink.gif

RockStar2005

Oct 14, 2014 at 2:39 AM Post #11 of 88
And I'll let Purple angel address any thoughts on the points you made to his post.

I think I've tried stretching my knowledge of audio, to the point where I'm just trying a decent "guess" about stuff.
I let anyone with greater audio experience and knowledge then me, take over.

Oct 14, 2014 at 11:54 AM Post #12 of 88
  Bixby, 

I watched the video, and I do appreciate that you posted it as it did make some good points. 

I keep hearing words like "24/96k shouldn't sound better than cd quality" or like you said "some of the 24/96k files that were mastered 24/176k sound no better than cd quality". So what about the ones that do? lol I guess I have a hard time believing that it's all bs marketing propaganda since I listened to both a 320 kbps mp3 and a 24/96k FLAC of the same song, and I could hear some very clear & distinct improvements on the FLAC file vs mp3 version. Now given, the engineer/producer on the song I listened to was none other than Jimmy Page himself, and he is an excellent producer who said that when he remastered the newly remastered Zep albums, he did each release based on the best settings for the medium it was for....... i.e., best for mp3, best for vinyl, best for CD, and best for Hi-Res FLAC. And again, people say that the FLACs tend to sound better b/c they were "mastered to be that way".

How is mid-fi 24/96kHz though? Compared to other ones doing like 24/88k or 16/44.1k, that sounds better, but I dunno. Perhaps there is more to it? So which over-ear headphones under $200 or $250 do you recommend? And why? 

And you wonder why I'm confused? haha 
blink.gif

RockStar2005

In theory a 24/96 file should sound better than 16/44.  But what happens when an engineer takes a multitrack master tape and re-engineers it can affect the outcome regardless of sample rate of the end file.  Some folks like the Stones and Beatles and probably Zep had great engineers take older master tapes and re-engineer them by changing lots of stuff in the mix and you get a different sounding track form the original.  They then offer it up as 24/96 files and cd 16/44 files.  The 24/96 would and does sound better.

Then you have the approach some others have taken which is to record a new album with 24/176 or higher sampling.  The mix engineer pushed the level very close to digital zero or all the way up and in some cases he or she actually let the signal clip (distort).  They also mix many instruments loud to also try to be prominent in the mix.  What you get is a cacophony of poor sound and then it is downmixed by the mastering engineer to lets say a 24/96 file for hd tracks and a 16/44 file for cd release.  In theory the 24/96 should sound better but one cannot get over how bad the overall mix is with distortion on many peaks and just a badly done job with the instrument mix.  This type rec cording gets no real benefit form being offered at 24/96 cuz it sucks regardless of how high a sample rate it is.  Far to often the engineers take this approach.  And many times all digital versions suffer this fate with new releases.  Many vinyl mixes however are rather well done and sound nothing like their digital counterparts.  But that is not always the case.

You are just taking a bit of a gamble when buying higher priced hi res stuff that is all.  There certainly is a fair amount of really good stuff and it does sound better.

Now on to the mid fi comment.  I was not clear.  Not saying 24/96 is mid fi.  I am saying Sony's new music player and the dacs within are mid fi and not in the same league a very good standalone audiophile dacs, many of which can do 32/384 and DSD.

I think I am about done on this subject.  Continue to read and you will get a good education.  As for what cans to get head on over to Inner Fidelity and read Tyll's reviews and check out his wall of fame selections to help you narrow down things to your preferences.

cheers.

Oct 14, 2014 at 2:43 PM Post #13 of 88
Hey Bixby, 

Thank you for sharing all that. I took a look at Tyll's site. I did see the Sony 1R on there which was nice, but there were a few rated better than it, so I e-mailed Tyll about those (Focal and esp NAD VISO). 

I understand now better about the DAC thing. I believe the current DAC on the Z3 does 24/96 max (http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/10/sony-explain-hi-res-audio-new-xperia-z3-series.html), which is still great IMO. My thinking is though that down the line, they will (hopefully) increase that output to at least 24/192 maybe in the next few years. So if I get a 24/192 one now, I can hear it at that level down the line. But it's interesting to know there are upgrade devices out there if I or anyone ever wanted one. 

Take care, and you guys were most helpful in your explanations!

RockStar2005

Oct 14, 2014 at 4:06 PM Post #14 of 88
Others have more or less explained everything, but I'll sum it up for you.

For all intents and purposes, the frequency response of headphones, the specs of a DAC, the sampling rate, sample size (bit depth), and bit rate of digital audio files, and the quality of an album's production process (recording, mixing, mastering, etc.) have little or nothing to do with each other.

The average human hearing range only extends from 20 to 20,000 hertz. Most people literally can't hear anything above or below that. (Though you can feel bass frequencies below 20 Hz.)

Headphones that mention "high res" or "high definition" are referring to their resolving capability, that is, "the ability of a component to reveal the subtle information that is fundamental to high fidelity sound." Its auxiliary ability to emit sounds that you can't hear (which don't exist in all but the most exotic recordings anyway) should be the least of your concerns.

What you should care about is the frequency response in a different sense: the relative performance of the bass, mids, and treble. You'll have to decide for yourself (through research and experience) which sound signature(s) you find most preferable. (Refer here for an introduction to audiophile terminology.)

DACs are digital-to-analog converters and convert the digital data into an analog signal. While you need a transducer of some sort (be it headphones or speakers) to convert the signal into sound waves to listen to, most headphones do not have built-in DACs, per se. DAPs (portable digital audio players, such as iPods), smartphones, and computers have built-in DACs, but they're not always very good. Generally, you should use an external DAC (or amp/DAC combo) with mid-fi and high-end headphones if you want better sound quality.

It should be noted that just because a DAC "supports" 24-bit / 96 kHz and happens to sound better, that isn't the reason it sounds better. A lot goes into electronic design...which is very technical and far beyond the scope of this thread. I'm not yet convinced that it's such a simple matter for a DAC to "fully decode" audio. Some hardcore audiophiles spend tens of thousands of dollars on high-end DACs because they believe they do a superior job and sound better. Others insist that all "properly designed" DACs sound identical. There is much debate on this topic, and I don't intend to start another one; just mentioning this, for your information.

The Rockbox firmware enables FLAC playback on compatible Apple devices. It even improves the sound quality, at least on my iPod classic! (On the stock firmware, it sounded too bland and boring without EQ. I used the Electronic EQ setting to juice things up. With Rockbox, I don't use EQ, and it sounds better than I thought the iPod was capable of on its own!)

The reason some "HD" downloads sound different or better than their CD counterparts is because they are derived from a different master. Concurrently, the differences you heard between 24-bit and MP3 were primarily due to the fact that you were comparing two masters of the recording, or possibly even two recordings altogether. (Same goes for surround sound mixes.) If the download is a different master, it may be worth the premium. Problem is, they usually don't tell you about all that, and don't offer refunds either, so tread cautiously to avoid wasting your money.

If you convert those 24-bit / 96 kHz (or whatever) files to 16-bit / 44.1 kHz (such as lossless CD quality or 256 kbps lossy AAC) with a program like dBpoweramp, you shouldn't be able to hear any difference at all. The extra information (if any) in the higher resolution files is outside your hearing range, after all.

Again, the sample rate and bit rate of your files do not relate to how well the album was mastered. Modern albums are typically mastered at 24-bit, 32-bit, 64-bit, or higher. This has more to do with the intricacies of real-time computing than audio quality. Even if the most advanced technology is used to produce an album, that still doesn't guarantee it will sound good. Moreover, most recordings are heavily compressed in their dynamic range, meaning that you have all the less reason to worry about it. After mastering, all sorts of things are done to the data extracted from the master files (or tapes and so on) before they are released to the public. More often than not, CDs are mastered differently than the studio master.

Don't be fooled by numbers. As long as your files are 16-bit / 44.1 kHz and at a sufficient bit rate, you're fine for most situations. (DSD, on the other hand, is more complex.) If you would like to learn about why 44.1 kHz is used instead of 20 kHz, you can start with this article.

Various studies have shown that it is unlikely or even impossible to distinguish between lossless and 256 kbps AAC. (MP3 is more prone to compression artifacts at lower bit rates.) To save space, you should just convert your lossless music collection to AAC in order to fit more of it into portable devices. For use with a desktop audio system, you can leave everything as is, as long as you have enough hard drive space. In any case, it's a good idea to always keep lossless backups of your music.

I hate to break it to you, but if you want to get the most out of any audio file, you'll have to be prepared to invest far more than a few hundred dollars. Most consumers aren't really looking for the best they can possibly get, but just "good enough" for their budget, which is fine. (Diminishing returns come into play and escalate the higher you ascend the audio ladder.)

I recommend the Focal Spirit Professional if you can't spend more than $400.

Welcome to Head-Fi, and I wish you luck.

Oct 14, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #15 of 88
Music, 

Thank you very much for your thorough post on this topic, and for the welcome! 

I guess figuring out your favorite sound signature is like figuring out your favorite flavor or brand of wine, based on that terminology link. lol 

Yeah the mastering apparently has a lot to do with it. 

I did use dbPoweramp last week to convert some FLAC files to ALAC, and I will say it did a FANTASTIC job! 

I thought AAC files were just basically the Apple "version" of mp3s? So ok they're better, but I'm hesitant to believe that an AAC is really the same sounding as a lossless track. I'd honestly have to test myself or be tested on that to see if I couldn't tell a difference. 

What's really the difference between say a good $200-$300 pair of headphones and a $1000 pair? Would most ppl be able to tell the difference? 

I'll consider the Focal pair, though I'd read they weren't the most comfortable to wear (http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/innerfidelitys-wall-fame-full-size-sealed). I'm gonna check out the prices on Black Friday and am hoping one of those on my Amazon wish list go down below $200, though I may just go before then and buy a Sony or Sennheiser pair. I'm not looking to go over $200, and I know Amazon will (somewhat) help with that. 

From this list Music, which one is your next favorite (aside from the Focal ones): 

In no particular order....................Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones, Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone, V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Over-Ear, NAD VISO HP50, Sony MDR-1A, Sony MDR-1R, Harman Kardon NC (noise-cancelling), and Sennheiser HD 598. 

Oh yeah, and do you think cable headphones are superior to bluetooth ones? I've heard ppl say yes on that. Just wanted your opinion. 

Thanks, 

RockStar2005

Users who are viewing this thread

Back