Audeze service
Oct 9, 2018 at 5:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

novaca

Head-Fier
Hello,
do you know anyone the chance to repair the Audeze headphones in Europe? In my country, when I re-import from the US (from repair), I will pay VAT on the price of the headphones (not repairs). And local dealer (their service) are unable to get spare parts...
Thanks for the tip.

Oct 9, 2018 at 2:41 PM Post #2 of 10
maybe try to contract the official importer/distributor for your country

Oct 10, 2018 at 5:36 AM Post #4 of 10
Oct 10, 2018 at 9:52 AM Post #6 of 10
actually, I didn't mean here. I have to say things are pretty ok here. I lived in a bunch of other places, and I had that kind of luck you mentioned, so I know the feeling.

Are you in CR?

Oct 11, 2018 at 3:47 AM Post #7 of 10
Hello,
do you know anyone the chance to repair the Audeze headphones in Europe? In my country, when I re-import from the US (from repair), I will pay VAT on the price of the headphones (not repairs). And local dealer (their service) are unable to get spare parts...
Thanks for the tip.

If the spare isn't for sale I think any type of repair will have to be done in the US. Time to befriend people or depend on friends/family in other European countries to be on the receiving end ^^

Oct 11, 2018 at 12:27 PM Post #8 of 10
If the spare isn't for sale I think any type of repair will have to be done in the US. Time to befriend people or depend on friends/family in other European countries to be on the receiving end ^^

Thing is though the regional distributor should be able to provide parts support.

I'd tell Audeze about that problem and they might sort it out between them.

Oct 12, 2018 at 5:31 AM Post #9 of 10
Thing is though the regional distributor should be able to provide parts support.

I'd tell Audeze about that problem and they might sort it out between them.

Right and if not the distributor is obligated to at least handle export/import so the end-user customer doesn't have to deal with customs charges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back