Audeze Robbed of LCD Series Headphones
Mar 1, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #17 of 260
What kind of terrible person would do this to such a small and wonderful company that works so hard on their products and their direct relationship with the customer? Why didn't the thieves do humanity a favor and go to a Beats or Bose factory?

I hope that I can buy an LCD-3 from you guys in the near future and help you guys get back on your feet. All my love!

Mar 1, 2015 at 3:41 PM Post #19 of 260

Apparently, the area holding the EL8s was left untouched.

Glad to hear...Having a new product being stolen before it hits the street is one hell of downer =/.

I wish audeze all the luck in finding these silly Audioholics gone rogue.

Mar 1, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #20 of 260
Any security cameras at Audeze?  I hope there are images of the criminals that can be shared, kinda like the criminals at TTVJ.  Good luck folks at Audeze...

Mar 1, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #22 of 260
This is terrible. Let's band together and catch these thieves!

Yes let's ban together and help make this robbery unprofitable as possible for these bloody thieves.

Mar 1, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #23 of 260
  Why didn't the thieves do humanity a favor and go to a Beats or Bose factory?

Because the thieves would have to fly to China, and chances are they would end up stealing bootlegs anyway.

Terrible news. Couldn't have happened to a better company. What bothers me though is how brazen the thieves were! Seriously, where are they going to sell them and how?! There are a limited number of headphones sold in comparison to say Sennheiser or beyerdynamic and one can't simply walk into a big box retailer and pick up a pair. The thieves obviously knew of the value of the headphones they were stealing; Knowing this they would also know (of) the community associated with the product. Logistically, it makes no sense. 

That said, the headphones probably won't show up online at all. They will probably be sold out of a 'white van' or in a bodegas south of the border. Regardless, I wish Audeze all the best.

mad.gif

Mar 1, 2015 at 6:56 PM Post #26 of 260
Sorry to hear that guys. I had a pair of LCD 3's stolen a few months ago.  Good luck dealing with the insurance company

Mar 1, 2015 at 7:08 PM Post #27 of 260
That's really crumby.  Inside job?

Might be a good time to not buy a new in box Audeze from anyone but a certified dealer.  That's always the best policy unless you're buying used from another Head-fi-er.

Mar 1, 2015 at 7:39 PM Post #28 of 260
Man I was going to buy an Audeze EL-8 in July then hopefully save money for an LCD-2. I really hope these guys go to jail and this problem gets solved soon.

Mar 1, 2015 at 8:40 PM Post #29 of 260
I'm sorry to hear that, Audeze. You will bring the culprit(s) to justice, it's just a matter of time. I can't imagine any amount of product stolen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back