Audeze - Our Maxwell Gaming Headsets! (latest: Firmware v61 and HQ v97)
Aug 10, 2023 at 5:49 PM Post #3,781 of 4,465
It's right on the HQ page.

The beta version of the Audeze HQ app is now available. This version incorporates EQ adjustments via the 4 onboard profiles and introduces a pairing function for new dongles that bypasses the physical pairing button. Please note that this version is still in beta and bugs should be expected. If you have questions or feedback about this version, please email us at support@audeze.com. Known issues include sidetone toggle being unresponsive until it's turned on via the headset, and unstable EQ adjustments (especially via Dongle, wired USB should be more consistent).

Maxwell firmware must be updated for both the Dongle and Headset. Do not use any external USB hubs or switches if possible.

Aug 10, 2023 at 7:01 PM Post #3,782 of 4,465
Did you try one side on the middle, and one side on the bottom notch? That's the middle point between medium and large. Having the strap screws asymmetrically adjusted will not be noticeable when worn.
No, I didn't and I tried to find the strap again to try that but seems I've temporarily misplaced it. However, the ZMF Pilot Pads can't be returned anyway. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Edit: Found the Strap. Alright, the asymmetrical trick does work, I'll admit lol but seeing as I still can't return the ZMF Pilot Pad, I'll keep using it and maybe switch them to another headset down the road.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2023 at 2:07 AM Post #3,783 of 4,465
It's right on the HQ page.

The beta version of the Audeze HQ app is now available. This version incorporates EQ adjustments via the 4 onboard profiles and introduces a pairing function for new dongles that bypasses the physical pairing button. Please note that this version is still in beta and bugs should be expected. If you have questions or feedback about this version, please email us at support@audeze.com. Known issues include sidetone toggle being unresponsive until it's turned on via the headset, and unstable EQ adjustments (especially via Dongle, wired USB should be more consistent).

Maxwell firmware must be updated for both the Dongle and Headset. Do not use any external USB hubs or switches if possible.
According to your last paragraph, would new firmware for Maxwell also be available?
I can't wait to use LDAC again with my custom EQ after so many months... The wait seems eternal.
Thank you.

Aug 11, 2023 at 5:51 PM Post #3,786 of 4,465
Still says beta v68 when I click on the link.
Clear your browser's cache/cookies.

We are still working on being able to provide a stable firmware.

Aug 11, 2023 at 6:06 PM Post #3,787 of 4,465
Clear your browser's cache/cookies.

We are still working on being able to provide a stable firmware.
IMG_8616.jpeg

Aug 15, 2023 at 12:47 AM Post #3,791 of 4,465
Did you try one side on the middle, and one side on the bottom notch? That's the middle point between medium and large. Having the strap screws asymmetrically adjusted will not be noticeable when worn.
That's how I wear mine and it's perfect that way.

Aug 15, 2023 at 12:59 AM Post #3,793 of 4,465
What do you like better for Warzone? The Maxwell or the VZRs?
That's a tough one! The Model One is easier for me to pinpoint footsteps if I'm looking for the maximum edge. I love the convenience of being wireless though, and with custom EQ I still find the Maxwell to be competitive.

Aug 15, 2023 at 4:36 AM Post #3,794 of 4,465
@GadgetryTech Hello Joe! one question, after our "friend" Cerny confirmed dolby atmos via hdmi on ps5, do you think they will implement this option for headphones later?
It would be perfect to be able to use it with Maxwell as pc and xbox users do who rave about enabling dolby atmos in most games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back