Audeze - Maxwell Gaming Headsets! (latest: Firmware v63 and HQ v107 beta on June/12/24)
Mar 16, 2023 at 8:07 PM Post #2,563 of 4,477
So got my xboxs ones today about 12 noon CST/ Been on them for about 7 hours.

At first I did not want to stop listening to music. Really nice. Better than penrose X IMO

The build quality is very nice. The weight is a little noticeable, I think it will be alright.

The strap for my big head I move it to the bottom holes, a little too loose, So i did the bottom hole and middle. Still a little loose due to the weight it slides on my head. So I went back to both middle holes.

The noise filter works really well and the clamping force is not as bad as penrose X was for me.

Now the dislikes.

The headset does get warm after 4hours of so of wearing.

The mute slider....God I hate this dang thing. It goes down easy, but to get it to go up it's rather difficult to push up. Its like it does not want to slide easily. I feel that it may break. Especially over time.

Mar 16, 2023 at 8:15 PM Post #2,564 of 4,477
So got my xboxs ones today about 12 noon CST/ Been on them for about 7 hours.

At first I did not want to stop listening to music. Really nice. Better than penrose X IMO

The build quality is very nice. The weight is a little noticeable, I think it will be alright.

The strap for my big head I move it to the bottom holes, a little too loose, So i did the bottom hole and middle. Still a little loose due to the weight it slides on my head. So I went back to both middle holes.

The noise filter works really well and the clamping force is not as bad as penrose X was for me.

Now the dislikes.

The headset does get warm after 4hours of so of wearing.

The mute slider....God I hate this dang thing. It goes down easy, but to get it to go up it's rather difficult to push up. Its like it does not want to slide easily. I feel that it may break. Especially over time.
I would agree with the mute slider sentiment. I would have rather had something for mute like the button for the noise suppression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back