Audeze - Our Maxwell Gaming Headsets! (latest: Firmware v61 and HQ v97)
Feb 20, 2023 at 11:11 AM Post #1,442 of 4,444
Snap - Hifiheadphones.co.uk have said they expect stock of the PS5 version in the next couple of weeks. Got a feeling those 2 weeks will drag though!

I ordered Penrose with them, and noticed they have the extended support with being Audeze mainline supplier in the UK, so will definitely be using them myself.

If Audeze are running to schedule then hopefully they're shipping to global suppliers this week, so 2 weeks seems reasonable with all the turnaround and customs etc.

Feb 20, 2023 at 4:58 PM Post #1,449 of 4,444
I just got back from an audio event this past weekend, and it looks like things have shipped. Glad to see you guys getting your confirmations. I apologize for not being around to update a bit quicker, but please believe I was as busy as can be showcasing Maxwell and out other products to eventgoers.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2023 at 5:16 PM Post #1,451 of 4,444
I just got back from an audio event this past weekend, and it looks like things have shipped. Glad to see you guys getting your confirmations. I apologize for ot being around to update a bit quicker, but please believe I was as busy as can be showcasing Maxwell and out other products to eventgoers.
No need to apologize. They told us yous would be busy at the event. 💜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back