Audeze Mobius Issues
Sep 6, 2018 at 9:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

chilip

New Head-Fier
I've been using the Audeze Mobius for a few days now and have had a few issues:

I've been noticing some crackling when listening to Spotify. I figured it was an interference issue, as the cord is run along a couple of other cords, but as far as I can tell, the issue is limited to Spotify.

Additionally, twice, I've been playing a video game, and all of the sudden, the audio will turn into loud static. As far as I know, the static does not end. In both cases, unplugging the headphone and Windows defaulting back to speakers led to normal audio being played on the speakers.

Has anybody else seen stuff like that?

Sep 6, 2018 at 11:33 AM Post #2 of 5
Try different USB ports.
I had that problem with a USB DAC once. Switching from USB3 to USB2 fixed it for me, but just switching to a different port might fix it too.

Sep 13, 2018 at 10:13 AM Post #4 of 5
I have had the audio just completely stop playing mid-game over USB connection. Have to unplug USB and plug it back in. Feels like a driver failure since reconnecting it seems to reset the driver. I have also had strange issues since I paired it with my phone. The connection hierarchy seems to be ignored and the PC connection is being disrupted by the Bluetooth connection to my phone. I have since hit 'Forget this device' on the phone to avoid further interference.

Sep 13, 2018 at 10:41 AM Post #5 of 5
Have you tried disabling all other audio output devices?

One thing that can happen is the bluetooth connection becomes interrupted for a split second, and the PC automatically gives control to the next device in hierarchy.
This is probably just a hazard of using a bluetooth headphone along side other devices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back