Audeze - MM-Series - MM-500
Jan 21, 2023 at 12:30 PM Post #316 of 379
Congratulations...simply amazing headphones! I'm reviewing them now and for the Price-to-Performance, they are VERY hard to beat!
Pataburd may have been referring to octal socket saver.

Jan 23, 2023 at 12:57 PM Post #319 of 379
@Audeze Any sneaky word if we will see a closed Audeze in this new design language/reduced weight setup?
Any unreleased product does not exist, period, until we officially unveil something. No company is going to tell you about products that aren't publicly announced whether real or not. Well, most companies that don't have expected refreshes like TVs, cars, or phones.

Personally speaking, I assume it's bad for business to tell the public about something that isn't announced. It de-values existing products.

In short: If you ask about things that haven't been officially announced in any way, don't expect an answer. Audeze and most other companies will not speak about their existence whether real or not.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2023 at 1:21 PM Post #321 of 379
Key words: Whether real or not.

As in we don't speak on speculation. You guy can make up a bunch of headphones like MM-500C, LCD-10, or MM-1999, or LCD-i50, etc, etc.

It's fun, just don't get your hopes up.

Jan 24, 2023 at 11:08 AM Post #325 of 379
Key words: Whether real or not.

As in we don't speak on speculation. You guy can make up a bunch of headphones like MM-500C, LCD-10, or MM-1999, or LCD-i50, etc, etc.

It's fun, just don't get your hopes up.
…if a company doesn’t listen to customer aspirations, that company shouldn’t get its hopes up…for survival…🤷🏻‍♂️

Jan 24, 2023 at 5:06 PM Post #329 of 379
Based on feedback it might or might not work for everyone, Resove still had issues with his pair even after bending, and he is not that large headed.
Unless there was a quiet revision of the headband.
No issues with the headband on my medium sized noggin. Quite comfy, no bending required.

Jan 25, 2023 at 9:14 PM Post #330 of 379
Any unreleased product does not exist, period, until we officially unveil something. No company is going to tell you about products that aren't publicly announced whether real or not. Well, most companies that don't have expected refreshes like TVs, cars, or phones.

Personally speaking, I assume it's bad for business to tell the public about something that isn't announced. It de-values existing products.

In short: Don't ask about things that haven't been announced, as Audeze and most other companies will not speak about their existence whether real or not.

I think the moral of the story from a tentative buyer perspective is that Audeze existing design language and headphone weight are starting to show their age. Buyers are looking for fresh products from your stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back