Audeze LCD2
May 18, 2010 at 2:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Listening to Metallica with the LCD2s almost makes me what to cry it sounds so good. Heh!

Is anyone else in headphone Nirvana?

KB

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
May 18, 2010 at 2:29 AM Post #2 of 10
I would want that, audio nirvana
wink.gif

May 18, 2010 at 2:42 AM Post #3 of 10

Seriously I can't take them off and might have to go to the emergency room to have them removed, dam you Sankar and Alex!!!!!

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

May 18, 2010 at 2:46 AM Post #4 of 10
bah...Ken, do you have a second review/demo pair i can borrow for extended listening?
tongue.gif

Looks like I will be getting mine soon after CJ..aargh the wait is torture.

May 18, 2010 at 10:47 AM Post #5 of 10

Quote:
bah...Ken, do you have a second review/demo pair i can borrow for extended listening?
tongue.gif

Looks like I will be getting mine soon after CJ..aargh the wait is torture.

Hey Sachu, sadly no... I am still waiting for my shipment of them. I will ping the guys to see where that is at but I am pretty sure my order will also be a while ;-(

If you need a fix your welcome to come over and take a hit
regular_smile .gif

Ken

May 20, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #8 of 10
I am curious to see how much the cable has improved the sonics of the LCD-2..can't wait for this week to roll by.  :)

Seems I will be without my LCD-2 for 3 more weeks at least.

May 20, 2010 at 1:58 AM Post #9 of 10

Quote:
I am curious to see how much the cable has improved the sonics of the LCD-2..can't wait for this week to roll by.  :)

Seems I will be without my LCD-2 for 3 more weeks at least.

Hey Sachu

Did you buy one a while ago or are you waiting on one?

I never used my stock cable and have not compared the 2 A/B. I can make you one and you can hold on it for a while and report back. Typically these cables make the headphones presentation "bigger" left and right, more dynamic and less grainy.

Are we still on for Tuesday? Can you bring some of the music you mentioned in your review, specifically the Indian stuff.

Ken

May 20, 2010 at 2:44 AM Post #10 of 10

Quote:
Hey Sachu

Did you buy one a while ago or are you waiting on one?

I never used my stock cable and have not compared the 2 A/B. I can make you one and you can hold on it for a while and report back. Typically these cables make the headphones presentation "bigger" left and right, more dynamic and less grainy.

Are we still on for Tuesday? Can you bring some of the music you mentioned in your review, specifically the Indian stuff.

Ken

Not yet Ken. I was advised to wait till they filled all the preorders they have on their hands before placing mine. Funds are at the ready..itching to send it off so I don't go blow it off at Cabaret, Mary's or Stars
biggrin.gif

Cool beans on the cable offer. Would love to borrow one for extended listening and review it. Knowing how Jena cables sound and my perception is that your cables are more of the same (?), just one made from purer copper I believe that is exactly what I expect it to do. Open up the soundstage, really bring forth the micro details especially in the highs
smile.gif

Yup..we are all set for Tuesday bud and will bring some music with me. Might even haul my EHHA amp as well if I feel like it in case you haven't heard the LCD-2 on a hybrid amp with a Class A MOSFET output stage
beerchug.gif

..Sachu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back