AUDEZE LCD-Pro
Apr 18, 2017 at 9:36 AM Post #16 of 80
Audeze really have a chance to have contender at this price point. I still feel the HD650 rules the under 2k market for it's balance of resolution and tonal balance and Audeze have a chance to bring it some competition that isn't the 4k LCD-2. 

I hope they are using a different driver material to their 2016 LCD-2's 3's and X's as they had a compressed sound lacking dynamics and vocal presence. I'm glad they ditched the wood, wood was cracking and chipping a lot and the new headband is a nice change from the leather one. 

Come on Audeze let's see a come back! I'm hoping they can be as good as the HD650, Elear etc I'm praying for HD650 resolution and treble smoothness with the pre fazor bass bloom, texture and extension lol

Apr 18, 2017 at 10:29 AM Post #17 of 80
  Audeze really have a chance to have contender at this price point. I still feel the HD650 rules the under 2k market for it's balance of resolution and tonal balance and Audeze have a chance to bring it some competition that isn't the 4k LCD-2. 

I hope they are using a different driver material to their 2016 LCD-2's 3's and X's as they had a compressed sound lacking dynamics and vocal presence. I'm glad they ditched the wood, wood was cracking and chipping a lot and the new headband is a nice change from the leather one. 

Come on Audeze let's see a come back! I'm hoping they can be as good as the HD650, Elear etc I'm praying for HD650 resolution and treble smoothness with the pre fazor bass bloom, texture and extension lol

If you have tried properly all the cans you are talking about, I'm really impressed of your conclusions. I mean, the HD650 are great, but c'mon, you do hope Audeze cans to be as good as those Senns?

Please, elaborate a bit on your experience so we can have a better picture.

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #19 of 80
  Not really much to elaborate on I've been pretty clear in my last post.

You are giving an opinion, but an useless one if you don't elaborate a bit about your background. For what we know that was the first post with an account created today. I didn't have that knowledge when I created mine so I imply you do have a background. I'm not saying that you are trying to convince anybody, but such an statement should go along with some kind of proof that what you are saying is somewhat reliable.

I'm really trying to give that post a chance, because there's no much sense on it, from my point of view of course.

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:29 PM Post #20 of 80

You are giving an opinion, but an useless one if you don't elaborate a bit about your background. For what we know that was the first post with an account created today. I didn't have that knowledge when I created mine so I imply you do have a background. I'm not saying that you are trying to convince anybody, but such an statement should go along with some kind of proof that what you are saying is somewhat reliable.

I'm really trying to give that post a chance, because there's no much sense on it, from my point of view of course.

I find your post rather odd. If you go around asking people for proof from every post then I really don't know what to tell you. 

I've stated what I've thought about their headphones, end of. It's my experience, not yours. Reliable lol it's reliable to me, it doesn't have to be to you, I don't care. 

Stop spamming the thread now. 

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:31 PM Post #21 of 80
It wouldn't also suprize me if Audeze completely replaced their other headphones with metal, the X and LCD-2 Aluminium(small supply but most probably a feeler) already have this. I have had a few Sheduas which chipped with even gentle care. I do love me some wood though!

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:57 PM Post #22 of 80

I find your post rather odd. If you go around asking people for proof from every post then I really don't know what to tell you. 

I've stated what I've thought about their headphones, end of. It's my experience, not yours. Reliable lol it's reliable to me, it doesn't have to be to you, I don't care. 

Stop spamming the thread now. 

First time asking for more elaboration on a post, a controversial one, just because I was interested on how did you reach that impression. I'd have been easier just to call you out or ignore you. But don't bother, if that's spamming for you I guess is better just to ignore your contributions since you are not willing to participate.

I'll stop here.

Apr 18, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #23 of 80
Nothing controversial of someone liking the 650 more than every Audeze under $2k. Hook that 650 up to a Gumby and ZDS and you'll see what he's talking about.

Apr 18, 2017 at 4:36 PM Post #25 of 80
Can you guys move the conversation of why the hd650 is the headphone Jesus would use to another thread?

It's really of topic

No.

Headphone comparisons and discussion are commonplace on a headphone forum.

The other person had legitimate comparisons and experience with the headphones to add, which apparently triggered a few members. I added that he's not wrong, but of course everyone has their preferences.

I myself really enjoyed Audeze pre fazor, which makes me really interested in this new LCD Pro. Looking forward to impressions.

Apr 18, 2017 at 5:01 PM Post #26 of 80
I myself really enjoyed Audeze pre fazor, which makes me really interested in this new LCD Pro. Looking forward to impressions.

According to this post, it will be more neutral:

The Pro is targeted at an entirely different audience than the rest of the LCD line - Audeze appears to be marketing these toward producers/engineers looking for a more neutral headphone.

Which is a shame because I also would have liked a return to the pre-fazor sound, but with a bit more refinement.

Apr 18, 2017 at 5:03 PM Post #27 of 80
No.

Headphone comparisons and discussion are commonplace on a headphone forum.

The other person had legitimate comparisons and experience with the headphones to add, which apparently triggered a few members. I added that he's not wrong, but of course everyone has their preferences.

You can't compare a headphone that hasn't come out. If you want to talk about how the hd650 compares to all others make a new thread.

Actually I have no problem with raptorx2 original comment. I don't fully agree with the conclusion but that's another topic. See what I did there. Just don't understand why there needed to be a full page discussion (civil as it might be) about it in a speculation thread about a completely different headphone.

Last post about this won't reply to anymore to this argument. I'm here for news on the lcd-pro. If you need a refresher on etiquette we have a rules thread for that.

Apr 18, 2017 at 5:16 PM Post #29 of 80
The headphone hasn't even come out yet and there's next to no information about it, so really the topic shouldn't even be a thing yet.  When people have nothing to talk about, and too much time on their hands, you get this.

Apr 18, 2017 at 5:17 PM Post #30 of 80
According to this post, it will be more neutral:
Which is a shame because I also would have liked a return to the pre-fazor sound, but with a bit more refinement.

I'm okay with a more reference sound. Would be interesting to see if they update other members of the lineup without fazors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back