Audeze LCD-2C Classic - Impressions Thread
Jan 22, 2018 at 1:21 AM Post #1,801 of 7,335
LMAO I don't get excited or anxious or even romotely emotional towards anything that is only an object in this world. if you did a blind test and you kept repeatedly switching between A/B with a few minute intervals that blind test would still result in a false positive. why because the same reason you all believe a blind test would work against dacs.
Im next in line to review that Questyle 600i,and should have my Atticus back from Zach on tuesday.

Get to reviewing,damn it!:)
The amp should of been delivered on Monday i got it on Friday... And i was suppose to get my eikon Saturday who the hell knows when ill get them now....
Ps one from ny the other chicago both usps.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2018 at 1:32 AM Post #1,804 of 7,335
End of January! Better hop on it.

Later, someone said Audeze has not determined the schedule and what should be a new pricing. Well, they seem to be too busy to take care about it. At this moment, the holiday pricing is going to be forever.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2018 at 1:37 AM Post #1,806 of 7,335
Later, someone said Audeze has not determined the schedule and what should be a new pricing. Well, they seems to be too busy to take care about it. At this moment, the holiday pricing is going to be forever.

Yep, I was the one that got direct confirmation from Audeze CS that they had planned on keeping the holiday pricing until end of January. But in the last few days an Audeze dealer had contacted Audeze about ordering LCD2C for their store and Audeze couldn't give them a price yet because they haven't determined what it will be. Sounds like it is possible this $599 price tag could be the final price, but no official word.

Jan 22, 2018 at 7:18 AM Post #1,809 of 7,335
Any idea where can I find them in Europe? The shipping fee is freaking 180 bucks + 20% taxes in my country...

In italy distributors do not know available date and price... They suppose february... But i am not so optimist.

Audeze shipping fee is quite absurd ... Expecially compared to hifiman one :frowning2:

I'm still waiting for news from the distributor.

Jan 22, 2018 at 8:18 AM Post #1,811 of 7,335
Eh

Ehilà, hai chiamato audio natali?
Hi lento :)

Yes called Audionatali and also his local retailer Angelucci HiFi ...

They told me they call me as soon as they have news...

Listened in their shop to the lcd2f ... Very ejoing haedphone.. Only drawback was the hights ... A little metallic in my opinion i would like something more smoother on the hights... So the 2c may be the solution as i've read...

Jan 22, 2018 at 9:06 AM Post #1,812 of 7,335
Later, someone said Audeze has not determined the schedule and what should be a new pricing. Well, they seem to be too busy to take care about it. At this moment, the holiday pricing is going to be forever.

I hope so because my birthday is in February! :upside_down:

Jan 22, 2018 at 9:24 AM Post #1,813 of 7,335
Anybody here using these with a Burson Soloist SL? I'm seriously considering a new source, and the R2R11 was on my mind, or the Burson Soloist....or if anyone has any other suggestions. It seems like people think the LCD headphones and Burson have good synergy.

The Burson Soloist SL is great with the LCD series. I've noticed that the amplifier adds more punchiness to the bass and increases the soundstage width.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back