Audeze Black Friday Sale
Nov 21, 2018 at 5:25 PM Post #18 of 31
I ordered a pair of LCD2C

I had the same issue trying to ship to Canada so I shipped them to a pick up location right across the boarder. But I made a mistake in the address, thankfully a quick call to Audeze support and got it all sorted.

Now for the hardest part:

Nov 21, 2018 at 11:48 PM Post #20 of 31
Should I keep refreshing the page with my hopes up for the magical return of B-stock LCDi4? :D
Will there be possibility of any additions to the page or is this it for the black friday deals? :frowning2:

May have to just bite the bullet and go for the LCD-X Creator's deal and pretend Black Friday never happened...
Or you could throw in a B-stock iSine 20 with any order of LCD-X! (ok I can dream)

Update: Okay I gave in. Audio46 had some hella cheap overnight shipping and coupon discount. LCD-X here I come!
Edit: nevermind it was just FedEx ground (but $40 to make sure it's on the road by the end of tomorrow) dangit won't get them for 9 days! Should have just chosen free Fedex ground shipping lol.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018 at 2:12 AM Post #21 of 31
I want to know if the B-stock iSine 10 with cipher cable @ $189 also comes with the regular cable. Can someone please tell me? And is it even worth it getting the cipher knowing that it wouldnt be useful forever? Asking bcz I feel that apple will ditch the lightning connector on the iphone next year.

Nov 23, 2018 at 5:09 AM Post #23 of 31
great, no more isine10 just when I was ready to order.... Audeze, c'mon, you can do better!

edit: bah, just bought the isine 20 instead since it was in stock. Now the waiting game starts

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018 at 5:40 AM Post #29 of 31
While I was debating to get a LCD i4 for $ 995. I missed that one ! so when Black Friday came ordered the ISINE 20 on the 20th of November on their website got the VB-Stock in today paired with Mojo WOW ! it sounds as good as my LCD-X with the Deckard Amp. have being playing Quboz Hi-Rez and and Tidal !

Nov 26, 2018 at 12:44 AM Post #30 of 31
any working coupons for audio 46? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back