Audeo PFE 121 Clicker/Mic Issue
Aug 14, 2009 at 6:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ibis99

100+ Head-Fier
I was just wondering if there are any Forum members/PFE121 owners who have had issues with the mic/clicker on their PFE headphones?

May 27, 2011 at 2:15 PM Post #2 of 3
Kinda, but my problem I think is the Nokia N8.  I think they've designed the phone to work with their headsets and not aftermarket ones.  I think it's one of the sleeves/tips is switched (vs. the standard) internally on the phone, so you buy Nokia replacements.   It's noticabe because when the jack is plugged in all the way (as it should be) I need to be pressing the mic button for the full accurate sound, otherwise they work not fully plugged in just fine. Another example would be they work fine fully plugged in my pc, but the nokia headphones don't unless I'm pushing the mic button, reversed from previous example, make sense?

Does this describe you're issue?  If it does it's not a problem with the Phonak's.

Does anybody want to trade my PFE122's for regular non mic'd PFE112's? 
I want to plug mine in all the way.

May 27, 2011 at 10:52 PM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
Kinda, but my problem I think is the Nokia N8.  I think they've designed the phone to work with their headsets and not aftermarket ones.  I think it's one of the sleeves/tips is switched (vs. the standard) internally on the phone, so you buy Nokia replacements.   It's noticabe because when the jack is plugged in all the way (as it should be) I need to be pressing the mic button for the full accurate sound, otherwise they work not fully plugged in just fine. Another example would be they work fine fully plugged in my pc, but the nokia headphones don't unless I'm pushing the mic button, reversed from previous example, make sense?

Does this describe you're issue?  If it does it's not a problem with the Phonak's.

Does anybody want to trade my PFE122's for regular non mic'd PFE112's? 
I want to plug mine in all the way.

I am not sure if your cellphone will work with this, but it is worth a look: http://www.meelec.com/MEE_TRRS_Adapter_for_P_Version_Headphones_p/adptr-trrs-35.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back