Audeo Perfect Bass PFE 022, Sony MH1C, Rockit R-50, The Etymotic H5 and the Shure 215i
Nov 23, 2012 at 6:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

lilfilboi123

New Head-Fier
Im looking at the Audeo Perfect Bass PFE 022, The sony MH1C, the Rockit R-50, The Etymotic H5 and the Shure 215i. My main music source will probably be my iPhone or my Mac. Which of these do you recommend? Im really stuck here, as there are so many to choose from, and im sure ill be satisfied with any one of them. I really just want the best bang for my buck here. I listen to almost every genre of music, from rap to hip hop to country to jazz, and i just really want something i can be satisfied with. I do tend to overwork my headphones a lot and usually fall asleep with them on, so comfortability and durability is a must, BUT sound of course must come first. I like that all of these have inline mic controls so you can take that out of the equation. I do like quality OVER quantity of the bass, as long as the bass is present, not overwhelming, but strong and impactful in a good way. Please help me im going crazy over which ones to choose.. 

Nov 23, 2012 at 6:29 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Im looking at the Audeo Perfect Bass PFE 022, The sony MH1C, the Rockit R-50, The Etymotic H5 and the Shure 215i. My main music source will probably be my iPhone or my Mac. Which of these do you recommend? Im really stuck here, as there are so many to choose from, and im sure ill be satisfied with any one of them. I really just want the best bang for my buck here. I listen to almost every genre of music, from rap to hip hop to country to jazz, and i just really want something i can be satisfied with. I do tend to overwork my headphones a lot and usually fall asleep with them on, so comfortability and durability is a must, BUT sound of course must come first. I like that all of these have inline mic controls so you can take that out of the equation. I do like quality OVER quantity of the bass, as long as the bass is present, not overwhelming, but strong and impactful in a good way. Please help me im going crazy over which ones to choose.. 

Based on your preferences, I would take out the HF5 right off.  Personally, I think you should lean towards the Sony, PFE, or Shure. 

Nov 23, 2012 at 6:58 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for your reply. Is there one IEM that definitely stands out over the rest? Or are they all fairly even matched? What are the ups and downs and pros and cons of each one? Does anyone have any experience with any of these? All the reviews I've read say mainly the same things about all of them so I'd like to hear your guys' input please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back