Audéo Perfect Fit will Terminate IEM Production 31.3.2013
Mar 27, 2013 at 5:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

rlmoss

New Head-Fier
Phonak regrets and appreciates our understanding as it withdraws from IEM mfg and returns to core business, hearing aids. Posted at www.audeoworld.com webshop:

Closing of [size=1em][size=1em]www.audeoworld.com webshop[/size][/size]

Dear friends of Audéo PFE

Four years ago Phonak, as a manufacturer of hearing solutions, ventured into developing, producing and distributing the In-Ear Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones. With success, as the numerous awards and the positive press coverage about the excellent sound quality and wearing comfort prove.

However, the decision has recently been taken to terminate production and international distribution of Audéo PFE and to solely concentrate on the Phonak core business with our innovative hearing solutions.

Therefore, we sadly have to inform you that our webshop will be closed on [size=1em]31 March 2013*.[/size]

For warranty and other information please continue to contact the Audéo PFE team at:[size=1em][size=1em]operations.audeoworld@phonak.com.[/size][/size]

Many thanks for your understanding.

The Audéo PFE team

* As long as stock lasts

In these instances, does the mfg typical (on occassion) sell off inventory or discount it? 

Separate question for ljoker --or anyone else who happens to remember his review of International iteration of Grado 60, not i60. Possibly Italian accented branding and recall review comment that the iteration was somewhat more refined the Grado.

Many thanks,

Richard Moss

Mar 28, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #2 of 2
really sad to hear that. i owned 232. this heaphone marked a new step in my hearing experience, it was amazing. Exept one of my cable broked (the mic control one, near the housing and cable), i found this really good headphone.
I'm gonna keep it as a treasure.

Hope they can comeback someday. ewww ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back