Attn everyone who has finished making a DYNAHI
Oct 4, 2006 at 3:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

intlplby

500+ Head-Fier
A long time ago I had planned on making several Dynahis, but I graduated from college, my plans changed and I moved out of the country for 1.5 years.

Now I am back and I still want at least one Dynahi for myself, but I simply don't have the time to finish building and casing what I started.

I am willing to give all the Dynahi stuff I have so far to whoever is willing to finish one balanced Dynahi for me.

I have enough boards and PSU boards for 6 Dynahis and 2 balanced Dynahis.

Here are some photos of the stuff that I will give to whoever makes one set of the parts into a Dynahi for me.

http://www.andrewdeandrade.com/dynahi/

About 5 dynahis are partially finished, all transistors included.

I have 8 neutrik locking jacks, one Alps blue, 18 heatsinks (enough for 6 Dynahis), All my RN60 resistors, one finished Elna 24-pt stepped attenuator,

I have two built Elna 24-pt Stepped attenuators. One would be for the Dynahi that would be built for me.

The other stepped attenuator, along with the rest of the stuff should be more than enough to offset the cost of the case and the transformers.

Let me know if you are seriously interested and then I can give more specifics on what exactly I will be sending you.

I'll pay shipping for all the parts to you and the return shipping for my Dynahi.

thanks,

andrew

(I wasn't sure if this should go in this forum or one of the for sale forums. I put it here, but if one of the moderators thinks it should go elsewhere, by all means move it.

Oct 4, 2006 at 9:41 PM Post #4 of 5
I would consider doing it. Link to my Dynalo. BTW, if you want a balanced Dynahi (Dynamite?) won't you need to use BOTH of the stepped attenuators (1 per channel)? Or are the 4-deck attenuators?

However, in fairness to others, I already have a bunch of Dynahi boards and PSU boards, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back