ATTENTION HE90 OWNERS: JMoney custom earpads/headband
Sep 17, 2009 at 4:46 PM Post #91 of 222
GOOD NEWS!
biggrin.gif

Just got an e-mail from HeadRoom and they will likely accept a 30 sets pre-sale. So, we are good to go. No need for 40 sets or any price increase.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadRoom
I think i can probably make this deal work with a minimum of 30 HE90 earpad sets "pre-sold".

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadRoom
I expect to contact Jeremy Lin at J$ in the next few days to finalize our HE90 agreement. I'll reply again then.

beerchug.gif

Sep 22, 2009 at 7:12 PM Post #94 of 222
can someone volunteer to lend me their precious headphones? Maybe even someone in Canada? I ask this because I don't have or have ever seen the headphones and I want to make sure that they fit. Or...I can just mail someone close my pads and see if they fit. Prefer someone in Canada. BTW, pads are a go. I shouldn't really post here talking about what I'm making and selling but it's the only way to reach all of you. Mods, remove if you want...but that just won't be cool...

thanks

-Jeremy

Sep 28, 2009 at 2:23 PM Post #95 of 222
Still looking for a volunteer...

Oct 5, 2009 at 3:02 AM Post #99 of 222
We appreciate your help, Gary.
Thanks a lot for the effort!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 9, 2009 at 8:56 PM Post #100 of 222
Just want to update you. Okay so headroom is ordering 60 sets. How many sets do we have of confirmed buyers? The more the better.

Also, want to let you know that the plastic piece will be very expensive to make so I will have to add $10 to my price unfortunately because I will basically be using this mould just for this one run and that's it. I hope you guys understand the position I'm in. I am trying my best to get this thing going ASAP.

thanks

Oct 9, 2009 at 10:15 PM Post #101 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just want to update you. Okay so headroom is ordering 60 sets. How many sets do we have of confirmed buyers? The more the better.

Also, want to let you know that the plastic piece will be very expensive to make ~$600 for the mould so I will have to add $10 to my price unfortunately because I will basically be using this mould just for this one run and that's it. I hope you guys understand the position I'm in. I am trying my best to get this thing going ASAP.

thanks

Jeremy

We'll take this offline, but there may be another option to lower the price point.

I'll email you my idea this evening.

Oct 10, 2009 at 3:11 PM Post #102 of 222
Sorry I've been dragging my feet a bit but I'm sending the headphones to Jeremy today and I'm also going to send my Aristaeus on Monday or Tuesday, so he'll get to listen to the finished product before we get them. Gary

Oct 10, 2009 at 4:52 PM Post #103 of 222
Sorry again guys but to ship the HE90's from the UPS store in my packaging expedited would cost me $193 and they would only insure it for $1500. Because it is going to Canada there would be more paperwork and more fees on top of that to insure it for it's true value. Can't take that chance and I don't really want to spend that kind of cash. I'll try to find a cheaper but it looks like Jeremy might have to send the pads to someone for fit. Sorry,Gary.

Oct 11, 2009 at 4:31 AM Post #104 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, want to let you know that the plastic piece will be very expensive to make so I will have to add $10 to my price unfortunately because I will basically be using this mould just for this one run and that's it. I hope you guys understand the position I'm in. I am trying my best to get this thing going ASAP.

thanks

Fatman711,

If all you really want is the old pads for that plastic piece which is required for molding, I can send you mine.

Guss,
I'm more than happy to help out with the shipping cost if you want to ship your system to him to verify the fuction of the pads.

Oct 11, 2009 at 11:59 AM Post #105 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guss2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry again guys but to ship the HE90's from the UPS store in my packaging expedited would cost me $193 and they would only insure it for $1500. Because it is going to Canada there would be more paperwork and more fees on top of that to insure it for it's true value. Can't take that chance and I don't really want to spend that kind of cash. I'll try to find a cheaper but it looks like Jeremy might have to send the pads to someone for fit. Sorry,Gary.

Gary,

Look into USPS Express Mail or Global Expedited (check rates at USPS.com), this is usually the cheapest and fastest way to Canada if they will insure it for enough and I think to Canada they will. Also, the customs paperwork is a simple for for USPS where for UPS/FedEx you will need to print 5 commercial invoices.

I hope this helps as it should be WAY cheaper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back