Attention Canadians! SDC.CA has cheap KSC-75s!
Oct 20, 2005 at 7:21 AM Post #16 of 33
When you process the order, it'll take you to a page the has "complete" near the bottom-right of the order. This will take you to an SSL-secured site that reconfirms your info and asks for your cc details.

Man! SDC should be paying me for this!
wink.gif

Oct 22, 2005 at 8:17 AM Post #17 of 33
Have another update from Bill over at SDC. He says he's updated the page for the KSC75s over at sdc.ca to reflect a 2-week wait period for them to arrive in-store. Hopefully all goes well.

Great customer service in my books.

Oct 23, 2005 at 5:39 PM Post #18 of 33
Awesome! Should I place an order now and wait or should I wait for them to get it in-stock before ordering?

Oct 23, 2005 at 5:41 PM Post #19 of 33
Great deal... I don't need them myself, but I'm almost tempted at that price.

PS. Anyone in the area that hasnt had a look, take a trip over to the Hamilton Meet thread [linked in my signature]. You'd be more than welcome to join us on the 12th.
cool.gif

Oct 24, 2005 at 1:53 AM Post #20 of 33
Thanks for the invite Philodux!

Right now I would not be able to give a definitive, since I'm moving (!) and arranging for a trip out for Christmas. I'll try to let you know about a week before the meet so I give myself plenty of time to arrange for transportation (fingers crossed
tongue.gif
).

Supermoo- I'd wait for another week and give SDC a call like 1st week of November. I correspond with Bill (customer service rep) and he told me it's pointless right now to order any!

Oct 28, 2005 at 2:54 AM Post #21 of 33
It also seems that www.hotmp3gear.com is selling the KSC-75s and is $17.99 + $8 shipping (both in US funds). The store is in Burlington Ontario. Has anyone dealt with them before?

Oct 28, 2005 at 3:18 AM Post #22 of 33
Yep, Scott the owner is a good guy... I bought an archos av320 off of him when they first came out and picked it up from his place. He let me get in out of the rain and dry off a bit.
wink.gif

He is also, if I remember correctly, one of the only authorized Koss distributers in Canada... that is why his prices are so much cheaper than everyone else who sells them up here.

Oct 29, 2005 at 6:27 AM Post #23 of 33
Just to let everyone know, there another update (!). Bill says he's expecting the KSC75s to arrive earlier than expected! They should be in for sometime next week (like 3-4 days from now.... good if ya wanna go on vacation for Christmas with 'em).

Cheers!

Oct 31, 2005 at 7:39 PM Post #25 of 33
Have the ksc75s arrived yet?

Oct 31, 2005 at 11:07 PM Post #26 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by raylpc
Have the ksc75s arrived yet?

I received an e-mail from CanadaPost saying it was shipped today and should expect to receive it tomorrow! This is from www.hotmp3gear.com.

Nov 3, 2005 at 4:28 AM Post #27 of 33
Just like to update: I've received the KSC-75s from hotmp3gear and they're great so far.

Nov 3, 2005 at 5:16 AM Post #28 of 33
Thanks for the update supermoo. I ended up ordering them from ncix.com since they had the Halloween shipping promotion ($5.99 flat rate). Hopefully they will come in a few weeks (1 - 2 weeks backorder)

Nov 6, 2005 at 1:28 AM Post #30 of 33
I talked with someone over at SDC (not Bill) around Wednesday and he said that the KSC75s were still not in
frown.gif
Looks like this one's gonna be a long-hauler
blink.gif

Sorry guys for not posting an update sooner, I've just moved this past week (it was very hectic) and have not decided to install the internet yet because of pending events.

It would be really great if these cans came in since they are a good price and you can nix the shipping by picking them up locally.

Actually, before I post anymore I'd like to say I'm not AT ALL guaranteeing SDC's service. What I'm hoping for is that everything falls in place. That's all I can do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back