ATOWF: New Contender for "Most Beautiful"
Jan 31, 2006 at 11:22 AM Post #16 of 68
Personally, that Raffinato logo kills the deal stone cold in terms of detailing. It's like a font that delis use when they're trying to be classy but arent. It was dodgy enough on the W1000 but they managed to get away with it because of the balance of the raised S and the lowered g visually balancing out the word.

Jan 31, 2006 at 12:44 PM Post #18 of 68
This will be my next headphone for sure...when I get the money for it. Anyone wants to trade?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 31, 2006 at 2:42 PM Post #19 of 68
Ok, I took the pics of my earcups. Now how in the devil do I post them here? Something about hosting or whatever, eh?

Jan 31, 2006 at 2:54 PM Post #20 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonic32
I assume you listened to them as well, what did you think? What about the fit(on your head?)

Overlunge just posted a great review a couple of days ago. Just use the search function. I have the W5000s as well and I find them to be super comfy. More comfortable than any other headphone I have (a900 ltd, hd-650, dt-770).

Anyone else out there love the smell of the W5000s? The smell reassures you that this is real wood not just some crappy veneer.

Jan 31, 2006 at 2:57 PM Post #21 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Ok, I took the pics of my earcups. Now how in the devil do I post them here? Something about hosting or whatever, eh?

You can for example use http://www.imageshack.org

BTW, nice cans you got there, Jason and the others...

Jan 31, 2006 at 3:07 PM Post #22 of 68
Wow! I've managed to upload them under my username here at Head-Fi (and it was dead easy). Now I'll try to post them here with the image icon thingie. Wish me luck.

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

Jan 31, 2006 at 3:10 PM Post #23 of 68
Ehhhh!!! So did you all get the little red X's in white boxes like I did?

Anyway, if you want to see my W5000 earcups, just click on the "Head-Fi Photo Gallery" link at the top of any page and look for Wmcmanus once there.

Jan 31, 2006 at 3:14 PM Post #24 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by felixkrull6
Overlunge just posted a great review a couple of days ago. Just use the search function. I have the W5000s as well and I find them to be super comfy. More comfortable than any other headphone I have (a900 ltd, hd-650, dt-770).

I already read the review and mine should be here today, but just wanted to hear Jason's impressions.

Jan 31, 2006 at 3:17 PM Post #26 of 68
Quote:

Ehhhh!!! So did you all get the little red X's in white boxes like I did?

Yep, little red boxes. Sorry. How do these guys post pictures, I would like to know too?

Jan 31, 2006 at 4:29 PM Post #29 of 68
Quote:

Wow! I've managed to upload them under my username here at Head-Fi (and it was dead easy). Now I'll try to post them here with the image icon thingie. Wish me luck.

Looks like you used the wrong URL. I also had this problem when I first tried to post pics. What you want to do is right click on the photo and click Properties. In the property sheet, you will see the photo's URL listed. Copy that URL between the img tags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back