Atlanta Meet?
Apr 17, 2004 at 1:16 PM Post #46 of 133
Quote:

Originally posted by purk
Is the meet still on. I have to return the W11JPN on this coming Monday. It is entirely up to you guys. Time and place? Direction?

Purk

I'm still game, although i have a crap load of homework to do, but you guys let me know, here is my number to comfirm as i will not be around my computer long today. I think unless we get atleast 4 people we should hold off on this thing. Anyone else agree with that? just seems kinda silly to have people drive as far as they are to only hookup with a few people.

706-897-0015 leave message if i dont answer. i'll call u back.

Apr 18, 2004 at 4:03 PM Post #48 of 133
Purk and I have decided to try and get with Tim and see what time is best for him and then set a firm date around that, from what i understand he would be a great asset to a meet. I dont want Ph34rful to have to drive down here for a meet that only a limited amount of equipment would be at.

Apr 18, 2004 at 4:08 PM Post #49 of 133
That sounds like a solid idea.
I also now have an amp to bring.
smily_headphones1.gif

Emmeline HR-2.

Apr 18, 2004 at 4:19 PM Post #50 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ph34rful
That sounds like a solid idea.
I also now have an amp to bring.
smily_headphones1.gif

Emmeline HR-2.

sweet. Purk has thoroughly inspired my next upgrade to be an amp, i cant wait to hear a few before i buy one, I think i will get a cmoy as they price is low and from what i understand they work well with the grado's
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 19, 2004 at 1:45 PM Post #51 of 133
are we not the most slacker'ish in all the world? I think it has something to do with atlanta period, because there was a meet thread on offtopic for atlanta and it pretty much ended the same way....

Anyways, i've been busy with school and what not but my apartment is finally clean for once and i want to try and have this meet before it gets dirty again
tongue.gif
is anyone interested in having this meet? We can set a firm date this time, no more getting sick
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 20, 2004 at 2:40 AM Post #52 of 133
cybertron,
I really want this thing rolling, but we need to find a host.
biggrin.gif

Oct 20, 2004 at 2:45 AM Post #54 of 133
archosman,
I think we need to need a host first then set a date later. Let's get it on.

Oct 22, 2004 at 1:55 PM Post #55 of 133
I'm all about hosting, we just need a solid date and its on. I have plenty of room, and a large dinner table that can be used for whatever... you guys just come up with a day... Mon-Thursday I dont get home till 7:00pm sometimes a little later from school, so friday, saturday, and sunday work perfect for me. Any time on those days either... dont we need to hook up with that one guy purk? i dont remembe his name... tom? you said he has a number of different things and would be vital to a meet.

Nov 22, 2004 at 5:03 AM Post #56 of 133
I think this might have to wait till after the new year. I'm planning a move to a new house/apartment on january 1st and finals are all but around the corner, so I dont think i will be much of a good host right now, but come mid january, its all kinds of on! you guys need to stop being slackers
tongue.gif
lambda.gif

Nov 22, 2004 at 5:28 AM Post #57 of 133
Hey....keep pushing it man. I really want this to happen...but we need the more participants.

Purk

Dec 2, 2004 at 9:53 AM Post #59 of 133
I have moved from ATL recently, but I have friends and family there still. I'd swing in town with for a meet, no BS.

Dec 2, 2004 at 2:42 PM Post #60 of 133
that would be awesome, both of you.... I am moving here come january 1st and finals are just around the corner so i'm thinking the new year will have to be the time when we do this.... if i am to host anyways. hopefully i'll be in a larger house that will accomidate any amount of people/things that are brought... i'll keep you all posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back