Atlanta Meet Marriott Century Center April 25th
Apr 21, 2009 at 8:32 PM Post #76 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsatmans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am planning on attending. I would really appreciate if someone would let me audition a HD650 and a sr225.

I have the 225 covered. No 650, but I do have a K701.

Apr 21, 2009 at 9:26 PM Post #77 of 139
I will be bringing HD650's

Headphone Playback
FLAC > FooBar2000 > ASIO > E-MU 1616M > Grover Reference SC IC > Musical Fidelity X-Can v3 NOS 6H23P Tubes Little Pinkie V3i PSU > SAA Equinox Noir HD650 > Sennheiser HD650

@Trav if you need anymore help setting things up just let me know....

Apr 21, 2009 at 10:49 PM Post #79 of 139
Looks like I'll be free this Saturday, so anybody passing through the Norcross/Tucker/Lilburn area wanna let a bum hitch a ride?
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 22, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #80 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like I'll be free this Saturday, so anybody passing through the Norcross/Tucker/Lilburn area wanna let a bum hitch a ride?
smily_headphones1.gif

If you need a ride shoot me a PM. I am in Sandy Springs and not that far from you. Wouldn't be a problem at all.

Apr 22, 2009 at 3:14 PM Post #81 of 139
Jeff and I are going to meet at the Marriott Friday evening to do a final check. Fitz if you need a ride give me a buzz. N'cross is not that far from me, plus my wagon can haul plenty of gear. Moses just come have fun and hang out. I would love to hear an IMOD too now to think of it.

Apr 22, 2009 at 4:42 PM Post #82 of 139
Still not sure yet. If I can go it will can only be for 2.5 hours max. My wife and I have to meet up with her professor back in Athens at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, which means I can only stay until 3:00 p.m and the meet won't begin until 1:00 p.m.

Apr 22, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #83 of 139
Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif

Never a problem fitz. PM me if you want a lift.

Apr 22, 2009 at 5:15 PM Post #84 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still not sure yet. If I can go it will can only be for 2.5 hours max. My wife and I have to meet up with her professor back in Athens at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, which means I can only stay until 3:00 p.m and the meet won't begin until 1:00 p.m.

I haven't poked through all the pages of this thread, but on the 1st page it says the meet starts at 11.

Apr 23, 2009 at 2:17 AM Post #85 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peteyglad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't poked through all the pages of this thread, but on the 1st page it says the meet starts at 11.

Yup... Meet starts at 11 am. I will be there a little earlier than that!

Jeff

Apr 23, 2009 at 2:50 AM Post #87 of 139
I've been dying to hear some AKG's so hopefully there will still be a few after 3pm. Girlfriend and I are coming after a baby shower around 3:30 or so.

Apr 23, 2009 at 3:10 AM Post #88 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by cybertron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been dying to hear some AKG's so hopefully there will still be a few after 3pm. Girlfriend and I are coming after a baby shower around 3:30 or so.

I'll have my K1000, K240 Sextett, and K400.5 (K400 with K401 drivers/baffles, sonically a K401) there for the duration of the meet.

Apr 23, 2009 at 3:15 AM Post #89 of 139
Quote:

I'll have my K1000, K240 Sextett, and K400.5 (K400 with K401 drivers/baffles, sonically a K401) there for the duration of the meet.

Awesome, I figured some people would dip out after a few hours or whatever. So I'll be looking forward to hearing those. And since they haven't sold yet, I'll be bringing my A900LTD's with the "Fitz mod"
biggrin.gif
Not performed by me though.

Apr 23, 2009 at 3:38 AM Post #90 of 139
Hey Trav, Just wanted to say thanks for your willingness to help me out if possible. I do have one tiny tiny comment... If it is at all possible, when setting up and placing the equipment, maybe just see if someone with short arms could reach it? I honestly have no idea how the room will be setup, but I remember a church setup a couple years ago and from the pictures it was basically a large U shaped layout of tables with couches on the outside... I think i could have pretty easily gone from the back/inside the U shape to reach/hear most stuff. I'm one person though, so I dont want to make this any extra work, but I just figured I'd mention it so that no one was like "oh duh, that would have been easy, I didnt think about that." and then goes on to say... "Sucks to be you, cripple!" haha, I'm kidding. But yeah, if you think of anything. And cables are no big deal.. my tires are rubber and wont cause any damage. Of course, I dont know much about those crazy expensive power cables, so if they shant be walked/rolled on, maybe keep them all to one side and I'll go down the other?

In my experience, people don't normally think about these kinds of things... to no fault of their own of course... I just would feel real bad if I screwed up someones cables. I'll definitely be mindful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back