Atlanta Meet Marriott Century Center April 25th
Apr 10, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #61 of 139
Wow, finally a meet within driving distance. I will bring the following:

Headphones: HD580s(with 600 grills and 650 cable). Beyer DT770/pro. K240 Sextetts LP

AMPs: Mingda MC84-C07, Compass,Little Dot MKI Portable(with LT1364 opamp upgrade)

Sources: Motu 828MKi, Compass

Apr 10, 2009 at 7:51 PM Post #62 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cipher I'm very interested in hearing your AD 700's I must say.

Oh sorry I don't have them anymore. I should have said that I will bring everything that is in red in my signature. Everything else has been sold.

Apr 10, 2009 at 9:58 PM Post #63 of 139
Too bad I will still be in school up at UK otherwise I would have gone. Hopefully there will be another one during the summer or another break.

Apr 11, 2009 at 12:54 AM Post #64 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroibis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Too bad I will still be in school up at UK otherwise I would have gone. Hopefully there will be another one during the summer or another break.

Kentucky?

Thats my alma mater. I loved every minute of it.

Apr 17, 2009 at 3:57 PM Post #66 of 139
Ohhhhhhhhh Nooooooo,

I'm out of town at a wedding that I do not want to go to...

But at least it's not mine!!

And I got all these new toys too!!

Damn, I won't be able to tease Fitz (remember, I'm no longer a "first-timer")

Oh well, my Headroom Ultra Desktop DAC wouldn't be here in time anyway...

Keep up the great work and have a great meet!!!

Apr 20, 2009 at 2:31 AM Post #67 of 139
Probably going to go to the Mariott this coming Friday afternoon/evening to double check any last minute problems....Jeff would you or Ingwe be able to meet me there for any needed changes? I've already checked access via the event coordinator and have an mental picture alternate ingress and egress. Thanks

Apr 20, 2009 at 2:47 AM Post #69 of 139
Not a 100% yet if I will be able to attend. I now live in Athens but work in Covington area, which is nearly 70 miles away, plus I'm not sure if I have to work on this coming Saturday or not.

Apr 20, 2009 at 3:04 AM Post #70 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have an out of town guest arriving on friday so I may not be able to; please call me friday afternoon.

NP will do.

Apr 20, 2009 at 3:05 AM Post #71 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not a 100% yet if I will be able to attend. I now live in Athens but work in Covington area, which is nearly 70 miles away, plus I'm not sure if I have to work on this coming Saturday or not.

I sincerely hope you can make it. Just keep us updated.

Apr 20, 2009 at 11:13 PM Post #72 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Purk... Would like to get to meet you. Hope you can make it.

Travis... Gonna PM you my number. I most likely could leave work around 4 pm on Friday.

Really looking forward to this!

Jeff

Apr 21, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #74 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by ciphercomplete /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Kentucky?

Thats my alma mater. I loved every minute of it.

Cool, UK all the way!

My wallet is probably happy I can not make it as I would probably end up running to get a MKIII. I have never heard a tube amp but I think that my DT-900s would probably sound a lot better on one. I have got to make it out to one of these some time just to I can get a good listen to some of this great gear before hacking off my limbs to buy some myself lol
darthsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back