Atlanta Meet, April 25th. Venue changed..see new thread
Feb 19, 2009 at 1:27 AM Post #16 of 91
I'd be interested. I'm a couple of hours away but would be more than happy to drive in for a meet on a Saturday or Sunday.

Feb 24, 2009 at 6:12 AM Post #18 of 91
In a few weeks I will be the owner of a KICAS Caliente headphone amp by Purity Audio, so if there is ever a meet within, I don't know, 40-50 miles of my location, I'd be happy to contribute this piece of gear for the group's auditioning selection, as well as perhaps my HD650s, assuming no one else has them.

Someone needs to get their hands on an HD800 or PS1000...and bring it. For serious.
beerchug.gif

Feb 24, 2009 at 6:52 AM Post #19 of 91
I talked to ingwe about this a bit earlier, after our experience with the Charlotte "meet," we're interested in getting the ball rolling for another Atlanta meet. The idea is to hopefully find somewhere closer in town than Loganville this time that still has plenty of room. I only have room at my place for a few people at a time in a mini-meet setting, otherwise I'd offer to host.

Feb 26, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #22 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Huckster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im very interested, located in Kennesaw. And i have gear to share!

Glad to see another member of Team Kennesaw.
beerchug.gif
Up to 3 members now I think.

I missed out on the Charlotte mega-meet unfortunately. As long as I have a few weeks notice I'm good for wherever it's gonna be. I'd host but, like Fitz, my place is only good mini-meet sized crowds.

Feb 28, 2009 at 4:15 AM Post #24 of 91
Just to throw some vague dates out there, how does everyone feel about late March or early-mid April?

Mar 1, 2009 at 10:20 AM Post #26 of 91
Just say when and where. I almost pulled the trigger on the charlotte meet; however after reading the impressions thread im glad i did not as it would have been a 48 hours without sleep ordeal.

I vote for a day with a Braves home game
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 4, 2009 at 2:49 AM Post #27 of 91
How does the Tucker area sound? I can check what a conference room at the Doubletree Hotel would run. I'm greener than tree bark here guys....never been to a meet and had NO idea just how vast the headphile community is.

Mar 4, 2009 at 3:41 PM Post #29 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How does the Tucker area sound? I can check what a conference room at the Doubletree Hotel would run. I'm greener than tree bark here guys....never been to a meet and had NO idea just how vast the headphile community is.

That's a good bit closer to town that Lawrenceville, so it may be a good spot. We would probably need a good sized room to fit everybody though. These little get togethers have gotten bigger and bigger every year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigh4life /img/forum/go_quote.gif
first official post. looking to get into the scene ive been lurking for awhile. would def be up for a meet anytime. Im also in kennesaw area.

And another member of Team Kennesaw has joined the mix. Maybe a Kennesaw mini-meet is in order here? I'm right off Barrett Parkway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back