Atlanta area Fall meet - Nov. 10th (Loganville)
Nov 2, 2007 at 1:57 PM Post #121 of 140
I have a request: It would be wonderful if a few of the people who live the closest could arrive slightly early (say, 11:00-ish) to help with the setup. There are no tables in the building, only in the church, so they will have to be carried from the church into other building. There will be much moving of furniture as well.

Nov 2, 2007 at 6:51 PM Post #122 of 140
I've been here for two months, but yeah - wut happened to teh waters? Is it supposed to rain more often than it has so far? I'm certainly enjoying the weather, especially compared to the chilliness of the northeast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a request: It would be wonderful if a few of the people who live the closest could arrive slightly early (say, 11:00-ish) to help with the setup. There are no tables in the building, only in the church, so they will have to be carried from the church into other building. There will be much moving of furniture as well.

I plan on arriving at around 11:30, so if you still need anything moved then, I'll be glad to help out.

Nov 3, 2007 at 11:36 PM Post #123 of 140
Quote:

No problem - I'll be there at 11:00.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 8, 2007 at 3:30 AM Post #124 of 140
Hey guys... just wanting to throw this out to any of the Tennesseans out there coming... anyone wanna car pool? Just wondering... we've almost all gotta pass through chattanooga to get there, figured a 3 hour trip may be better with some company.

Gonna try to make it no matter what though, so...

Bump.

**BRENT**

Nov 8, 2007 at 4:04 AM Post #126 of 140
Last call for any Alabama persons who wanna carpool!

Nov 9, 2007 at 6:02 AM Post #127 of 140
I guess I should say what all I'm bringing. I'll bring along my DT-770, HF-1, K340, ER-4S, my HA-2 MKII SE, and if I can get my roommate(s) to come too, a laptop playing into my Darth HagUSB. It is ok if I bring along one or two of my roommates right?

Aditya

Nov 9, 2007 at 6:51 AM Post #128 of 140
Also, if people need rides from the Georgia Tech area, I have room for two in the car. PM me if anyone wants to carpool.

Aditya

Nov 9, 2007 at 12:15 PM Post #129 of 140
Hey, guys. Have fun with the meet. I'm leaving town earlier than I thought. I ended up finding an apartment in the Collier Hills neighborhood very close to Tech - which will make my first year teaching much easier. I hate commuting. I will be moving permanently in mid-December, so I hope your meet goes well and you have some more next year and in the future.

Nov 9, 2007 at 6:14 PM Post #131 of 140
I'm really sorry guys, but I won't be able to make it; turns out the Auburn game's tomorrow and I just realized that they were conflicting. Have a great time, though, and if anyone DOES want to hear any of my stuff, you're welcome to come and listen any time.

Nov 9, 2007 at 7:23 PM Post #132 of 140
I think you've got your priorities mixed up.
wink.gif

Nov 9, 2007 at 9:26 PM Post #133 of 140
Quote:

I think you've got your priorities mixed up.
wink.gif

Indubitably.

Nov 9, 2007 at 11:58 PM Post #134 of 140
As much as I'd like to sleep in after this crappy week, I'm still on for the meet. Gotta get all my stuff transport-ready tonight though, no way I'm gonna try to do that in the morning.
plainface.gif

Nov 10, 2007 at 12:34 AM Post #135 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meyvn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm really sorry guys, but I won't be able to make it; turns out the Auburn game's tomorrow and I just realized that they were conflicting. Have a great time, though, and if anyone DOES want to hear any of my stuff, you're welcome to come and listen any time.

War Damn Eagle, give'm Hell!

sure wish I was heading to the Atlanta meet also. get me bud from back home in the Big Ham to meet me there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back