ATH-M50S Lowest Price?
Apr 19, 2012 at 6:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

CobrABC

New Head-Fier
Do you remember my friend from my "ATH-M50S in Buffalo" post? Well once i showed him all the comments in that thread, he told me to make a new thread saying this:

"Hey guys. I was wondering if you know of anywhere online (if you can keep it to North America, that's be great, but if you can't, don't worry about it) that has the ATH-M50S (remember the S in M50S) for a low price (excluding Amazon, Ebay, and Kijiji), preferably below 160."

Well guys there you have it, and hope you have a merry day
beyersmile.png

Apr 19, 2012 at 9:24 PM Post #2 of 7

Quote:

"Hey guys. I was wondering if you know of anywhere online (if you can keep it to North America, that's be great, but if you can't, don't worry about it) that has the ATH-M50S (remember the S in M50S) for a low price (excluding Amazon, Ebay, and Kijiji), preferably below 160."

Well guys there you have it, and hope you have a merry day
beyersmile.png

Here.
below $160. 
tongue.gif

Apr 19, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #3 of 7
Your friend is lucky to have a personal assistant.  That interweb thing hasn't made it to Buffalo yet? 
biggrin.gif
  On a serious note, I have been planning to sell my pair of M50 (straight cord) but haven't gotten around to it yet, so shoot me a PM with a reasonable offer if you are interested.  Mint condition, original box -- no disappointment.

May 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
Prices are changing all the time, keep eyes on that, you'll find a good deal.

Nice bump mate. 
btw..the F/s forum is a nice place to buy headphones. Some of them are on mint condition. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back