Quote:

Originally Posted by kero1017
is it worth it?

If you can afford it, it is
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 18, 2007 at 7:57 AM Post #348 of 350
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you have Japan contacts, at least as of 3 months ago, Soundhouse in Chiba had the best price I could easily find (there might be better, but doing a reasonable search) for the AT-DHA3000 at JPY225,800. Fujiya-Avic still had the best price for the ATH-L3000, but the super-low price is gone now and it's back up to over JPY150,000.

Outside of Japan, good luck. You're not going to get anywhere near these price. Well, I'd scour Singapore and HK - sometimes great deals come up.

Best regards,

-Jason

Postscript: Oh, don't forget Yahoo Japan Auctions. The DHA3000 can be found for 5000 yen cheaper there right now (but personally, I like Soundhouse as a reputable bricks & mortar and online retailer). Ditto regarding the L3000. But unless you live in Japan, are very proficient in Japanese, and have a Japanese bank account or credit card (or can convince the seller to take a postal money order), the vast majority of Japanese sellers will not deal with you.

Sorry to bump such an old thread but was the DHA3000 a limited edition item? Or was it more limited production, as in they just ceased making it when they deemed it a good time? Lastly can anyone comment on how rare they are? A trip to Japan (lol not just for this purchase) might be in my future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back