ATH ES7 Legitimate?
Mar 12, 2009 at 2:18 AM Post #2 of 11
If it looks too good to be true, it is. But hey, it's your money right?
I wouldnt risk it with his feedback record and the photo not even being his..just a generic stock one.

Mar 12, 2009 at 2:21 AM Post #4 of 11
100% sure it will be fake. The fake es7's also come in their own boxes that look similar to the original, but have different words on the front, google it. Seller is from china (got fake ath-on3's from my guy with 99% reviews). I just don't trust China for these kinds of things.

Do yourself a favor and buy it directly from buy.com or amazon.com for a decent price or any other reputable dealer (like audiocubes).

Mar 12, 2009 at 2:32 AM Post #5 of 11
Being a stock picture and stock details, I would assume they are fake.

As for everywhere being $160+, amazon has them for $99 from Beach Camera which is a legit company.

Mar 12, 2009 at 2:37 AM Post #6 of 11
I would go for it. You can't loose out. If they are fake, report it through PayPal and get your money back. If they are real... well you got a hella of a deal.

Mar 12, 2009 at 3:57 PM Post #10 of 11
If you look at the eBay auction, you'll notice one thing, that the seller is in China -- that doesn't mean automatically they are fakes, but most fakes come out of China. (But there are good deals for real things from China, also!)

Since the seller did not put a picture of the actual phones in the ad, there's no way to tell if he is selling fake or authentic ES7 phones. It is a shot in the dark on your part.

Besides, it's too late now, the bidding has ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back