ATH-EM9d worth it?
Aug 11, 2012 at 10:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Ted LuxuryYacht

New Head-Fier
Hello

I've been searching like crazy for a pair off headphones that sits a bit more slimmed than my K 272's, and a huge plus would also be if they didn't have a headband (i'm not an IEM person, i've tried a few different models, after a while my ears get really irritated) and i came across the awesomely looking AT clip-on models, and from what i've read they sound good too.

Anyway, the EW9's are a bit above my budget, since i live in sweden and can't get them for less than 300 dollars with shipping (plus customs) and the other models (em7, em9) are discontinued.

However, i did find some EM9d's which have been used as demo-headphones at a shop in sweden, in almost new condition, that they're selling for about 200 dollars (1500 SEK) which isn't exactly bargain price either, but they look like awesome headphones, and i really want them.

but after all i haven't found alot off info on these headphones, no complete reviews, just some talk here and there, so some help and advice would be greatly appriciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back