ATH CKM50s - first impressions
Oct 28, 2008 at 10:57 AM Post #16 of 21
That's quite a coincidence because I didn't notice the hole near the stem until you pointed it out
tongue.gif

Now someone just needs to get the CKM90 and try it out. It's a completely different design and uses a balanced armature so I would imagine that it sounds quite different.

Dec 16, 2008 at 8:38 PM Post #20 of 21
I'm curious about the CKM70, too.. I'm in need of a new pair of in-ear phones!

I used to own a pair of CK7s and loved them, but would rather try something new and the CKM70 is very tempting.. can anyone compare the two?

Dec 17, 2008 at 1:04 AM Post #21 of 21
The CKM Series must be really great, because I just bought a pair of CK-52's last night, and while they are a little bright right now, (I expect them to mellow out once they are ran in) they are very balanced, with tight bass and unbelievable detail for a canalphone MSRP'd under $50....They are also very comfortable! I love the rubber sleeves, they are softer and rounder than the run of the mill sony-types that everyone else uses..The detail approaches my denon C-700's, and while they cannot duplicate the smoothness and soundstage of the Denon's, they have a very pleasing detailed sound that works very well for running around in the street. That's because they fit better and they are lighter. Very nice so far!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back