ATH-A900's in public?
Oct 24, 2007 at 10:47 PM Post #16 of 40
Why do people care so much about how they look.
It seems like some people make their iem decisions based on how they look (they avoid ultimate ears)

No body is going to stare at you for wearing headphones. If it's such a big problem, you probably have other issues to attend to.

Oct 24, 2007 at 10:51 PM Post #17 of 40
these will be something that i wear everywhere i go, so the appearance is important. It's the same as considering the appearance of the clothes you wear - except this is the one item I will always be wearing.

Oct 24, 2007 at 10:52 PM Post #18 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by physh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No body is going to stare at you for wearing headphones. If it's such a big problem, you probably have other issues to attend to.

Let's not get hostile here. The OP is just a little insecure wearing "alien" headphones, and he just wanted something that allows him to blend in more.

Oct 24, 2007 at 10:54 PM Post #20 of 40
skullcandy's

<_<
biggrin.gif

Oct 24, 2007 at 11:06 PM Post #22 of 40
I'm using my A900 sometimes in public,
Only in long bus/train rides tough.

I'll never think about walking in the street with them, I'll probably bump into something and they will fly away...

Oct 24, 2007 at 11:12 PM Post #24 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by mash440 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you want inconspicous headphones look no further than the Sennheiser 25-1s. Black, compact and not exactly futuristic.

I've been looking at the 25-1s. I'm concerned about the lack of soundstage though. Or is this something I simply need to give up while walking around the city?

Oct 24, 2007 at 11:21 PM Post #25 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by smarrad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ok, well i certanly plan on walking around, doing my grocery shopping etc.

so, they're no good on the move?

hmmm... any suggestions for great quality on the move?

iems?

Oct 24, 2007 at 11:40 PM Post #26 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by smarrad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been looking at the 25-1s. I'm concerned about the lack of soundstage though. Or is this something I simply need to give up while walking around the city?

try recabling

Oct 25, 2007 at 3:56 AM Post #28 of 40
Man, if I had those limited edition A900 (I don't like the idea of owning twice the exact same thing) as backup I would so wear my A900 out in public.

That or whenever I upgrade to better ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back