Astell&Kern AK UW100 TWS Earbuds
Apr 11, 2022 at 3:25 PM Post #16 of 59
Wow single BA driver in 2022!
Agreed. The noble falcon pro is a triple I believe. It sounded pretty good as well, though I prefer the xm4

Apr 12, 2022 at 9:27 PM Post #17 of 59
Hey A&K I’m sorry, I generally don’t do this but F u.

How the hell can you offer a pre-order, a launch date and fail to have any available product on launch?

Attachments

• EE27821C-39D9-46F9-8582-5CC1A3437742.jpeg
    EE27821C-39D9-46F9-8582-5CC1A3437742.jpeg
    800.6 KB · Views: 0
Apr 12, 2022 at 9:56 PM Post #18 of 59
Hey A&K I’m sorry, I generally don’t do this but F u.

How the hell can you offer a pre-order, a launch date and fail to have any available product on launch?
Maybe you've heard there's been a global pandemic going on, that's disrupted supply chains worldwide? Might want to consider the difficult business circumstances of the day before launching F U's around. Completely unnecessary.

Apr 12, 2022 at 10:07 PM Post #19 of 59
Maybe you've heard there's been a global pandemic going on, that's disrupted supply chains worldwide? Might want to consider the difficult business circumstances of the day before launching F U's around. Completely unnecessary.
I’m quite aware of that. This isn’t the only electronic good I’ve purchased this year. Quick to collect funds, but they can’t be bothered to send out an email or an announcement saying they’re pushing back the launch?

But again, offering a pre-order with a launch date, charging said pre order, and then delaying with no notification other than me actively inquiring about said product? Get out.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2022 at 5:11 AM Post #20 of 59
But again, offering a pre-order with a launch date, charging said pre order, and then delaying with no notification other than me actively inquiring about said product? Get out.
This is exactly why I've decided to stop doing pre-orders. The last item I bought was 3 months late with very sparse communication from the vendor and a lot of evasive, unclear replies when actively enquired about the delay. If you don't pre-order, it means the delay won't affect you, and it saves you the aggravation.

Apr 15, 2022 at 3:44 PM Post #21 of 59
WOW... I received mine a couple of days ago and I have to admit these are the best sounding true wireless earbuds I've ever used. My current stash is MW08, Bose, PI7, Beoplay eq, soundcore liberty pro 3, technics az60, airpod pro just for fun... base - tight and punchy, mid - beautiful vocals, highs - lots of details. The clarity is what stands out for me, I’m satisfied when not using my Empire Ears Odin or A18

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2022 at 5:31 AM Post #23 of 59
WOW... I received mine a couple of days ago and I have to admit these are the best sounding true wireless earbuds I've ever used. My current stash is MW08, Bose, PI7, Beoplay eq, soundcore liberty pro 3, technics az60, airpod pro just for fun... base - tight and punchy, mid - beautiful vocals, highs - lots of details. The clarity is what stands out for me, I’m satisfied when not using my Empire Ears Odin or A18
Beoplay EQ are already very good and I like the B&O sound and you are saying that the A&K sound better?! Interesting!

Apr 16, 2022 at 9:36 AM Post #24 of 59
Beoplay EQ are already very good and I like the B&O sound and you are saying that the A&K sound better?! Interesting!
I totally agree, I really enjoy Beoplay eq sound so much I purchased two pair to listen to them all day while at work. When I put the UW100 in I immediately noticed a more clearer, a more fuller sound. The one thing that always annoyed me with true wireless earbuds is the volume floor, these go MUCH louder. When using my SP2000, I typically need to increase the volume to 140-150 but with these I only need 90-100, max volume is just too loud.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2022 at 6:50 PM Post #25 of 59
I received my unit today! Great sound with my SP2000cu. The AK UW100 TWS are my first Earbuds i own

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2022 at 8:31 PM Post #26 of 59
I received my unit today! Great sound with my SP2000cu. The AK UW100 TWS are my first Earbuds i own
If the sound floor is low, make sure to press and hold the right earbud to its max volume and use your player to control volume floor.

Apr 23, 2022 at 11:51 AM Post #28 of 59
Anyone know where can I buy foam tips for these earbuds? Seriously, the sound coming out of these are better than some IEM’s I’ve gotten in the past that cost 2k dollars. They can’t touch my Odins, A18, Tia Fourte, high end selections etc, but they absolutely eat any of the true wireless earbuds I’ve used personally.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back