[asking for advice] Fiio E7 or GoVibe martini??
Mar 24, 2011 at 10:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

bigheadhifi

100+ Head-Fier
hey guys, i want to buy a portable amplifier, but i kinda confused between purchasing a fiio E7 or martini.. I have an re-zero and er6i, i Know that they doesnt need any amplification, but i wanted more clarity and treble or detail and soundstaging... which of those amps would be a better value?

My mind kinda lean towards e7 because of its dac capability, but martini has better power and known for its details and staging... so what do you think guys??

May 4, 2011 at 9:27 AM Post #2 of 3
well i got hte govibe martini and i am using the stock LOD and i cant tell if it has more clarity or staging i paired it with my triplefi 10 custom molded and walkman s series it may be my setup or maybe i am losing my golden ears
basshead.gif

May 6, 2011 at 11:26 AM Post #3 of 3
If you don't mind waiting a bit, another option for ya is Fiio's new portable amp the E11.  It has adjustable voltage gain and current levels, a bass boost feature and a removable reachargable battery.  You get all that for a very affordable 60 U.S. dollars; it's available now in limited quanties at few places with wide release expected next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back