[ASK] Comparison Brainwavz R1 vs MEElec M6 vs SoundMagic E30 (Over The Ear under $50)
Feb 10, 2013 at 7:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

MidNightx

New Head-Fier
Hi all Head-Fi'ers / Head-Fi addict / Audiophiliac or whatever they said...
atsmile.gif

greetings I'm a newbie,
I didn't see Brainwavz R1 on the first page...
I want to ask about comparison Brainwavz R1 vs MEElec M6 vs Soundmagic E30
because three of them are over the ear types under $50
it will very precious for me about your advice.

Thanks before
Bless U All

*Sorry for my bad english
blink.gif

Feb 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #2 of 7
Quote:
Hi all Head-Fi'ers / Head-Fi addict / Audiophiliac or whatever they said...
atsmile.gif

greetings I'm a newbie,
I didn't see Brainwavz R1 on the first page...
I want to ask about comparison Brainwavz R1 vs MEElec M6 vs Soundmagic E30
because three of them are over the ear types under $50
it will very precious for me about your advice.

Thanks before
Bless U All

*Sorry for my bad english
blink.gif

dont have much idea about R1 but m6 is bass heavy and dont have the clarity as the e30 . go for m6 if you are not craving for vocal and want some good deep bass , go for e30 for clarity , has a smaller bass , clearer vocals and mids , but highs are not up to the mark .

Feb 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM Post #3 of 7
Depending on the music you listen to, IMHO, Brainwavz R1 is head and shoulder above M6 and E30, but I think that Brainwavz M4 is better than R1 across all genre, so yeah depends on what music you like to listen to

Feb 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

dont have much idea about R1 but m6 is bass heavy and dont have the clarity as the e30 . go for m6 if you are not craving for vocal and want some good deep bass , go for e30 for clarity , has a smaller bass , clearer vocals and mids , but highs are not up to the mark .

Quote:
Depending on the music you listen to, IMHO, Brainwavz R1 is head and shoulder above M6 and E30, but I think that Brainwavz M4 is better than R1 across all genre, so yeah depends on what music you like to listen to

I'm listen to heavy metal music, thrash metal (like metallica, trivium, times of grace, BFMV, Lamb Of God), but sometimes easy listening or acoustic music.
I prefer to deep bass not boomy, warm and smooth. not too bright, due to a high pitch makes my ears in pain, but dynamic or balanced are good too.

wow, sorry for my bad english
blink.gif

Feb 10, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

I'm listen to heavy metal music, thrash metal (like metallica, trivium, times of grace, BFMV, Lamb Of God), but sometimes easy listening or acoustic music.
I prefer to deep bass not boomy, warm and smooth. not too bright, due to a high pitch makes my ears in pain, but dynamic or balanced are good too.

wow, sorry for my bad english
blink.gif

e30 can do it good bass , warm smooth . may be you should go for r1 . its cheaper and is equipped with dual dynamic drivers .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back