Asius Technologies Teams with Empire Ears for Product Development
Sep 16, 2016 at 12:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

BOULDER, CO – September 14th, 2016 – Asius Technologies, the leader in developing music enhancing personal audio devices that have been scientifically proven to protect hearing, has partnered with Empire Ears of Buford, GA, a manufacturer of high-end in-ear monitors for musicians, sound engineers, and audiophiles.  The partnership will allow both companies to co-develop and market products that combine each other’s strengths.  The two companies anticipate marketing Empire Ear custom in-ear monitors (CIEMs) that will accommodate Asius’ patented ADEL™ technology which will protect listeners via a secondary eardrum that mitigates harmful and sound distorting pneumatic pressure that ear devices usually produce.

Catherine Young, CEO of Empire Ears says, “The forged alliance between Empire Ears and Asius is an opportunity for two world-class technology companies to revolutionize the in-ear monitor industry and define the future. We are driven by a common vision to provide only the most elite products and innovations; together we’ll deliver the most advanced, cutting-edge in-ear monitors while preserving your hearing with the genuine ADEL™ technology.”

CEO Steven Lebischak adds, “Empire has rapidly become a best in class enterprise because of their commitment to judiciously partnering to ensure their customers experience leading technology and value.  Together with Empire, audiophiles and performing artists will continue to benefit from authentic ADEL technology that began when the Asius founder, Stephen Ambrose invented the IEM decades ago. Empire customers will have the advantage of the only IEM technologies that is backed by the U.S. National Institutes of Health and National Science Foundation that is able to restore hearing function while providing the best and safest sound.”

About Empire Ears: Empire Ears (www.empireears.com) is one of the world’s preeminent in-ear monitor brands, recognized the world over for its impeccable craftsmanship and state-of-the-art engineering. Empire Ears has always pursued a uniquely uncompromising approach to creating premium handmade in-ear monitors, maintaining a highly systemized, detail-focused, approach to “handcrafted” production.  With over 25 years of experience, co-founder and lead engineer, Dean Vang, passionately designs and engineers every in-ear monitor to deliver only the most remarkable audio reproduction possible with proprietary Empire Ears drivers and crossover networks.

About Asius Technologies:  Asius Technologies (www.AsiusTechnologies.com) is the developer of earphones that employ a patented second eardrum that absorbs the harmful pressures that cause hearing loss and degrade sound quality.  Asius' products are enjoyed the world over by sound engineers, musicians, audiophiles, and anyone who wears earphones for sustained periods in loud environments.  Asius Technologies was founded by Stephen Ambrose, the “Father of Personal Audio,” who trail blazed the path for the Walkman, iPod, and virtual reality devices by inventing and then commercializing the in-ear monitor.  Feeling responsible for the epidemic of hearing loss attributed to personal listening devices, Stephen is now dedicated to developing technology that not only enhances listening, but also preserves and even restores long lost hearing.

​

Sep 16, 2016 at 12:13 PM Post #2 of 25
Super cool. Any idea how the tuning of you top end (like the Zeus) will change?

Sep 16, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #4 of 25
Exciting news Jack. I'm jumping on board with you guys for my next CIEM. One question, from the below quote, does that mean that there are potential new developments besides implementing the ADEL technology to our existing line-up? 

"Empire customers will have the advantage of the only IEM technologies that is backed by the U.S. National Institutes of Health and National Science Foundation that is able to restore hearing function while providing the best and safest sound.”

Sep 16, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #5 of 25

​

Congratulations!  Will you have any prototypes to audition at RMAF?  Thanks!

Sep 16, 2016 at 12:32 PM Post #6 of 25
  Exciting news Jack. I'm jumping on board with you guys for my next CIEM. One question, from the below quote, does that mean that there are potential new developments besides implementing the ADEL technology to our existing line-up? 

"Empire customers will have the advantage of the only IEM technologies that is backed by the U.S. National Institutes of Health and National Science Foundation that is able to restore hearing function while providing the best and safest sound.”

Maybe the bubble????

Sep 16, 2016 at 12:38 PM Post #7 of 25

Dean Vang and Stephen Ambrose make for a dangerous duo. You can bet on seeing some incredible things in the future.

Sep 16, 2016 at 1:06 PM Post #8 of 25

Dean Vang and Stephen Ambrose make for a dangerous duo. You can bet on seeing some incredible things in the future.

I wonder who's going to have a table with the most traffic at CJ NYC
wink.gif

Sep 17, 2016 at 11:35 AM Post #10 of 25
I'm stoked about this! Any word on upgrade opportunities with current ciems? If love to hear this joint effort through my Hermes VI!

Sep 19, 2016 at 9:11 AM Post #11 of 25
Nice to see this in the news Steve.  Good luck with the collaboration.  Will look forward to seeing the new line-up.

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #12 of 25
Hi XXX,

We are reaching out to our website visitors who have recently purchased ADEL™ modules for their 64 Audio in-ear monitors or are considering doing so, and would like to share some news.

While we had licensed 64 Audio and provided them ADEL™ module for their in-ear monitors, that partnership has ended. The only place you can get authentic ADEL™ products including the tune-able ADEL™ that adjusts to match each ear's impedance is on our website.

Only ADEL™ products are patented and have been proven by Vanderbilt University Medical Center to prevent hearing loss, preserve hearing and even restore long-lost hearing to completely deaf ears.

We are happy to say that due to our ability to make lower volumes sound louder, better and safer, several other IEM manufacturers want to work with us.

We have elected to partner with Empire Ears (you can read our press release here ) and we are excited because they are a better match for us in terms of attention to detail, enthusiasm for music, customer support, and ethical standards.

If you are using ADEL™ technology in 64 Audio devices, we will still happily support you. If you bought their "apex" product, we will soon offer an adapter so you can enjoy the Manually Adjustable Modules (MAMs).

I hope you will continue to be a fan of our unmatched technology and will follow us as we work with Empire Ears to bring even more trailblazing audio products to market.

As always, we value your comments and appreciate your endorsement and reviews.

Thanks for listening and keep in touch.

Steve Lebischak
Chief Executive

Asius Technologies
1257 Whitehall Drive Boulder, CO 80504
(720) 204-2676

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:31 PM Post #13 of 25
Now waiting for Empire Ears ADEL IEMs. I've already have the S1, B1 and G1 modules. I hope they will fit future IEMs.

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #14 of 25
Now waiting for Empire Ears ADEL IEMs. I've already have the S1, B1 and G1 modules. I hope they will fit future IEMs.

I am sure they will. For whatever the reason, it looks like 64 Audio has got out of their way to make their new iems incompatible with adel tech. From the consumer perspective it looks like dirty tactics, but we may never know the truth...

Sep 19, 2016 at 2:07 PM Post #15 of 25
Yayyyy we can finally talk about this!!

I know Empire Ears will be at RMAF; will you also be there?  If so, looking forward to discussing the new EE line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back