Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Jan 23, 2013 at 11:08 PM Post #886 of 2,994
FUKI, starting to believe in her voice

her original band Light Bringer

and her current band DOLL$BOXX

Jan 24, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #893 of 2,994
It's always rather sad when it's easier to pirate an album than it is to buy it. While I fully agree with supporting the artists themselves, if you are entirely unable to find an album legally, Jpopsuki (despite the name it extends to all Asian music) is a pretty in-depth and reliable tracker to use as a last resort.

Jan 27, 2013 at 3:50 PM Post #895 of 2,994
Quote:
It's always rather sad when it's easier to pirate an album than it is to buy it. While I fully agree with supporting the artists themselves, if you are entirely unable to find an album legally, Jpopsuki (despite the name it extends to all Asian music) is a pretty in-depth and reliable tracker to use as a last resort.

Also what.cd for the less pop-sensibility inclined stuff. Both are private, so good luck with that.

Quote:

Hear about the singer's possible brain tumor? Worried for him and the new album. He can take as long as he wants with it, hopefully gets better soon!

Gonna bring up some old-style BBS for this occasion

Also something fun I came across:

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #897 of 2,994
Miss Seeya and Davichi. The Simon D song is awesome!

As you might be able to tell, I really like Mad Soul Child. Jay Park one...was just for kicks.

Also my favourite KPop group Secret

Jan 28, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #898 of 2,994
^^ True for music from all countries, no? 
rolleyes.gif

The previews sound nice, should've picked a copy up while I was still there. Grabbed the Platina Jazz volumes for much cheaper than you'd find online, a different genre approach, but still pristine sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back